Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Nazi sexual experiments and rape

Discussion in 'Concentration, Death Camps and Crimes Against Huma' started by canadian88, Nov 20, 2010.

1. canadian88

canadian88 recruit

How prevalent was rape in the concentration camps?, because we know that it was a huge problem throughout the world during war.

So the Nazi's thought Jews weren't worthy of life but the guards still raped the women?

What kind of sexual experiments did they perform? I wouldnt doubt it because of the nature of there "medical research".

2. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

3. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

"What kind of sexual experiments did they perform? I wouldnt doubt it because of the nature of there "medical research".

Not a subject? nor it's information am I going to respond to..with pics, nor graphic detailed info...you can research this for yourself? if that's your want.....

4. PizzaDevil

PizzaDevil Member

There was a brothel in Auschwitz.. but for 'special' prisoners.. wouldn't suprise me if the guards used it too..

5. ULITHI

ULITHI Ace

Wasn't having sex with Jews punishable under the nuremburg laws or something? Then again, in isolated camps in the east, I guess the guards and such could get away with such acts.

6. edhunter76

edhunter76 Member

This is actually quite interesting as there was indeed a brothel in Auschwitz main camp. This brothel was mainly used by Polish prisoners that had the "special rank" or what ever you want to call it. I don't know if there's any testimony of German guards "having these services"??? Women that had to go through this were mainly Polish as all the Jews were placed in Birkenau.

7. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

Here's a bit more:
    and further on:
    Forced prostitution in WWII camps highlighted in Hamburg exhibit - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Here's an article about a book on the subject New book reveals horrors of brothels in Nazi concentration camps | Germany | Deutsche Welle | 19.08.2009

There's also a bit here concerning Ravensbruck Ravensbrück