Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Never formally introduced myself.

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Miller, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Miller

Miller Member

Hello all, I've been around these forums for about a year now but I never really got to spend as much time here as I wanted between work and school. I've had a bit more time these days. I have been interested in The Second World War since I was young (I am still young compared to many of the gentlemen on these forums). I am still learning alot about the subject and my knowledge isn't quite as vast as many of the members of whom I have had the pleasure of being corrected by on a few occasions :). I have a passion for modelling, especially German armor and large scale figures. I have a large military background with at least one relative serving in every American War. Four of which served in WWII. As well as a relative who played on "the other team" in The First World War. I plan on carrying on the tradition by joining the Marine Corps in about a year and a half.

I hope we are now better aquainted with each other and I look forward to many more interesting discussions in the future. Thank you Otto for giving us such a wonderful place to discuss all that is WWII!

Otto likes this.
  2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

:salute: Thanks for the re-introduction Miller, and thanks for the positive feedback. It's always interesting to learn a little bit about some of the Rogues around here. I know exactly how you feel, I've been corrected more times than I can count, but at least I learned a little very time. With the way things are going now, it seems that we have more members to leran from than ever before. ;)