Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

New Members Report For Duty Here!

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Otto, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otto

Otto No More Half Measures Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

You've dared to register for the WWII Forums, let me be the first to welcome you.

If you are still waiting for your activation email, chances are its been sent to your spam folder or gotten stuck in a spam filter somewhere. Send an email to me if this is the case and I'll get you sorted out. Here is my email: [​IMG]

While it is not required to post an introduction, I suggest that you do so before posting on the rest of the Forum. It's always nice to give some details about your interests, projects, and the like.

If you are here to request assistance or guidance with a topic, such as information on how to retrieve records for a family member that served in the war, or a question on a historical item, it is better if you do not post it in this introductory area with your first post. Your inquiry will get the attention it deserves in the Information Requests section.

Not sure what to say in your introduction? Here are some suggestions for those bold enough to dive right into the site.

1. Your Name and Forum Member Name: Whats your name? What would you like to be called? How did you come up with your member-name?
    2. Age: How long have you been on this planet? How long have you been interested in WWII?
    3. Origins: Where are you from?
    4. Historical Interest: What areas of WWII are you interested in? What would you like to know more about? What are your areas of knowledge, and what can you help other with?
    5. Hobbies: What sort of Hobbies do you have? Are any related to World War II? Wargaming? Video-games? Memorabilia? Visiting historic sites?
    6. Miscellaneous: Anything else you'd like to share with us?

While you are introducing yourself, why not drop into the WW2 Forums Forces Postal Service and send in a postcard. We'd love to hear from you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.