Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

New Secrets of World War 2 Episodes - Head up!

Discussion in 'WWII Films & TV' started by Fred Wilson, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Fred Wilson

Fred Wilson "The" Rogue of Rogues

New Secrets of World War 2 AHC (American Hero Channel) Episodes on today: Thursday November 26th 2015

Some Youtube Episodes are up. See: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWVp52wHfhX1q5AcUTBhKS0PeeR0c8F-X
    * marks those I found particularly good and information packed.

* 12:00 to 1:00 PM PST * Secrets of World War II - The MineHunters (Part 1 of 5)
    - Mines, deployment, development detection. Chock a-block with facts. Hard to keep up at times.

There are several more coming up shortly on AHC (American Hero Channel)

1:00 PM PST repeated at midnight - The NAZI Plundering of Europe
    - Secrets of World War ll - How special regiments of trained men systematically looted the great Treasures of Europe during (the early years of) WW2
    Definitely a new episode I have never seen before - but with some previously seen filler.

2:00 PM PST repeated at 1:00 AM tomorrow (Friday) Secrets of World War ll - "Confusion Was Their Business" episode from the old series.
    - Special Forces work to disrupt enemy activities. - SOE and US related.

3:00 PM PST Secrets of World War ll - The "Merrill's Marauders" episode from the old series.
    - Special trained jungle fighters moved behind Japanese lines to take on the enemy in the depths of the Burmese jungle.

4:00 PM PST repeated at 11:00 PM Secrets of World War ll - "The amazing Colonel Doolittle" episode from the old series.
    - US flyers launch a daring raid against Japan

* 5:00 PM PST repeated at 8:00 PM Secrets of World War ll - Destroying Hitler's Oil Fields
    - American Bombers attack the German-held Oil Fields at Ploetsi Romania.

* 6:00 PM PST repeated at 9:00 PM Secrets of World War ll - Home Run from Colditz
    - The Germans thought the fortress at Colditz was impregnable

* 7:00 PM PST repeated at 10:00 PM Secrets of World War ll -
    - Heavily Armed Cargo Ships were used by the German Navy to sink ships and supply Axis submarines and warships at sea.

These MAY be new episodes.

Note:
    Two new episodes that were on last night, not repeated as far as I can see:

* Secrets of World War 2 - The Allies counter German submarine warfare
    Chock a-block with facts. Hard to keep up.

* Secrets of World War ll: Tactical blunders during the Island Hopping War in the Pacific.
    Again, Chock a-block with facts. Hard to keep up.

Few of these were found on previously published list of ot Secrets of World War 2 Episodes found on Winston Churchill xXxHistoryChannelxXx Youtube Documentary Series list.
    - which, other than these was up to date and complete, as far as I knew.

2. Fred Wilson

Fred Wilson "The" Rogue of Rogues

Another set of ones, completely new to me on AHC
    Damned good.

8:00 AM PST Top Secrets Revealed - During World War II an arms race develops to create the first smart bomb

9:00 AM PST Top Secrets Revealed - NAZI's create a super-gun, a 200 Ton Tank and rocket power that will inspire future technology.

Can't find it yet on YouTube or any reference to the series on-line. Must be new stuff! [​IMG]

Episode 1: The UK Government's Biological Warfare facility at Porton Down, Wiltshire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ydm8rgF18I