Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by HomerS, Feb 13, 2021.

1. HomerS

HomerS New Member

Thanks for the welcomes, been busy so havent really had much opportunity to respond on here. Found a quite a few books and found the direction i want to head with this. I have always been into the luftwaffe planes and stuff so thats the direction im headed. Recieved my knights cross today, been looking at the pilot/observer badge as well.

Attached Files:

2. Riter

Riter Well-Known Member

Ritterkreuz - who was the trager?

3. HomerS

HomerS New Member

Didnt come with the supporting document for a recipient. Would be cool to find all matching stuff though. I did find a luftwaffe flight suit with the guys name on it and found a couple other personal effects on another site.

4. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

That´s a precious and good-looking version. Can you give us the name? Did he survive the war? Cheers.

5. HomerS

HomerS New Member

I dont have the document, sure wish i did. Was thinking about buying one just to go with it but i want to find a luftwaffe document to go with it lol, wouldnt be right guy with the medal. Thanks, it was one of the better ones. I didnt know there were different versions of the knights cross. My next is going to be a pilot badge and fighter wings. Eventually a uniform.

6. HomerS

HomerS New Member

The Collector's Guild
    This is the flight suit, and if you google the name, i was able to find some pics and stuff of him on another site, dont remember the site tho.