Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Oh nothing really just wanted to share

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Biak, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper Patron  

/sarcasm

2. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member Patron   WW2|ORG Editor

Morphine dreams are great. No need to go to the movies and the CGI is spot on.

3. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper Patron  

yup. whenever ive been prescribed the morphine- enjoyed it too much.
    my new mormon dr is so tight with them for me, but he gives ma buckets of them.
    i figure opiate addiction would be a very painful emotional and physical experience.
    have you looked into cbd oil yet

4. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member Patron   WW2|ORG Editor

No, not really. No wildcards.

5. Biak

Biak Adjutant Patron  

Well it's been 10 years since I signed on to the ww2f forum and a lot has changed in those ten years. Mainly I've been able to connect with some fine people who share the same interest and find answers to many of the questions I had. This forum has given me the opportunity to 'speak' to folks from literally around the world. While I sit here in the Great White North I've been able to have conversations with a phalanx (keeping with a military bend here) of solid individuals who are experts in the field of Military science. The amount of knowledge found here, if one cares to pursue, challenges what you might expect to find in a top notch college. We have the ability to share information and more importantly compile decades of experience in one place. From the average 'Joe' to respected Authors and Historians, forum members never hesitate to jump in and assist others in their quest for that "Does anyone know ........" first post.

So here's to looking forward to the next 10.

Thanks and a hand salute to Otto and all those "behind the scenes" keeping this place going and growing.

CAC, A-58 and OpanaPointer like this.