Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Oh nothing really just wanted to share

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Biak, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Prospero Quevedo

Prospero Quevedo Well-Known Member

It just blows we have the vaccine after so long but the numbers don't seem to be going down significantly. I really wish the covid would go away already. Many have had side affects hopefully it will quickly pass. Hope you fully recover. Drink some mountain dew and see if that PEPs you up. Damn auto correct.

2. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

My thought is that the people who haven't been vaccinated yet are the ones who don't want to get it and are in the highest at risk group, denialists. They'll keep infecting other people until they're dead as a class of people.

3. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

It's been two weeks today and I was lucky I guess. Just a little soreness where the needle poked me for a day or two. Feeling invincible right now.

Still staying away from idjits up here tho' , unbelievable the number who refuse to get vaccinated.

I fixed my mowing problem by buying a rider. The plan was to have a yard that I could mow with one of those old time rotary blade jobs in under 20 minutes. Yard grew to more than a two hour job with a gas push mower. Now I can sit, keep a cold drink in the built-in holder and fire up a cigar if the feeling arises.

CAC likes this.
  4. Prospero Quevedo

Yeah like all those stupid high school and college kids having those stupid covid parties. And some their last dying words we didn't think it was real and couldn't get it. So sad they died so young. What's wrong with kids today they just don't get it. Like my apprentices I'm a journeyman electrician. They use to be like what's the big deal if I don't do a good job. I'm like because if I fail inspection because of your bad work you'll be looking for a new job. Luo they think they just show up and they deserve a paycheck. LoL, OK I was a put my foot down kind of guy. If a guy says he's a journeyman he better know how to do journey's work. My boss told me I fired more guys than all the other foreman combined and told him you send me a guy and tell me what he's supposed to be able to do and I work them such and if they can't handle it I'm not supposed to be training and I don't baby sit. So if they can't handle it I send them back to you. OK maybe I'm mean I'd give these guys a chance but like I said I'm no babysitter and I had to work my way thru apprenticeship school and even took vocational classes at the JC.

5. Prospero Quevedo

Was wondering when you say push are you talking push mower. Maybe time for the self drive.

6. OpanaPointer

PQ, there's a old saying, "There no fixing stupid."

7. R Leonard

R Leonard Member

Oh, yeah, a push mower. Used to take two and a half hours all told on a Saturday or Sunday. Now it's a little bit one day, a bit the next and if any left some more on the third. Ain't retirement grand?
    Same work, just more time for same and no lost weekends.
    Figure there's a couple more years left on that schedule . . . 69 this coming Saturday.

Biak likes this.
  8. Half Track

Half Track Well-Known Member

I just got out of the Chambersburg Hospital, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. I went in Monday, and after a series of tests I have had a slight stroke on the left side of my brain. The last TIA was on the right side. I know my left carotid artery is 100% blocked (can’t operate on it) and the blood gets to my brain by another artery in the back of my head. They have a good stint in the artery on the right side since 2009. They have upped my meds and put me on Plavix and a baby aspirin and I must go to physical therapy until I get my steadiness back on my feet. Right now I sometimes walk like on a deck of a ship in a storm. I should also see my neurologist soon.

9. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

OK for those thinking only crack pots post this sort of stuff...

"Mr Corbell said he has been able to verify the film‘s authenticity after gaining information from an intelligence briefing from the Pentagon into Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP).

Pentagon officials also separately confirmed the images were taken by US Navy personnel – but did not comment on the nature of the footage."

As I have said previously, the US government is showing signs of increasingly moving towards disclosure...These look like triangles (TR3s) which we know are human craft (built from alien back engineered technology)
    [​IMG]

Interestingly a branch of the Navy are balls deep in the human side of this technology...just not the regular Navy which probably knows as little as every body else.

Footage shows four UFOs hovering above a US Navy destroyer at sea

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  10. Biak

It looks like a good share of us on here have reached the point where it's either ask for a little assist now and then or just say The Hell with it !
    I'll hit 66 in two weeks and I've noticed things don't work as well as they use to. I can still go all day if I pace myself. Get started around 9 or 10 am, take a break 10-15 minutes later. Start back up until maybe 11:00 then have a second beer.
    RLeonard pointed out retirement allows us to get to it when we're damn good and ready. Oh, and I take full advantage of being a Senior now that I is one !

11. Biak

I asked my uncle back in the early 70's about UFO's and project bluebook, he told me "there are no "Unidenified flying objects". So I Said, So we know what's up there? He smiled and said "There are no .........

Same conversation I said knowing what we do see\know, I was really curious what's actually 'up there'.
    He said, well I'm sure we're working on a few things.
    This was when the SR 71 was busy and non-existent. ;);)

CAC likes this.
  12. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

[​IMG]
    This is an image of one of the TR3 types (I actually think this one is fake for what its worth) The TR3 range has smaller than this craft (3 man) and versions many times bigger...huge triangles, which there have been reports of for at least 20 years, many reports and film footage. The really big ones are said to travel to Mars delivering hundreds of people and equipment. They have been doing this for decades...hence the existence of a substantial base/s on Mars. There has been many people talk about these bases...even NASA technicians who have seen people walking towards the Mars rovers...to people who have been trained on Mars (like the video I posted above).
    You can believe it or not, but I would suggest a serious scan through what is available before any decision should be made. The evidence given is overwhelming...

There is no base on the moon...Apollo 11 were intimidated out of "Project Nova" which included a moon base for the Navy...Remember Aldrin and Armstrong actually saying, they are lined up watching us from the rim of the crater? This is a drawing of the feed seen by NASA but cut from viewers…

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  13. Prospero Quevedo

Just seems kids these days, kids makes me laugh my niece and nephew's are in their early forties and we still call them kids. Anyway they have no morals no common sense and no respect. I remember telling one of my apprentices would you do that kind of work on your own home if you did it probably burn down.

14. Prospero Quevedo

Hey well happy birthday, and you said retirement so maybe its time to pay the neighborhood kid to now it. Funny makes me think about a friend of mine was traveling through the east coast and back checking out properties with private airport. Anyway they stopped in Jimmy Carter's home town stopped at a general store for drinks and snacks and ask the clerk if Jimmy still mowed the church lawn. Guy tells him to go down the street and Jimmy should be there mowing the lawn. They drive down and see Jimmy on a ride on mower. Wonder if his secret service team was nearby. Well hopefully hopefully you have more time for hobbies. Anyway have a great birthday, 1 1/1/2 ounce vodka, kalua, Irish cream, ten ounce cup of ice cubes three scoops of ice cream, vanilla, strawberry or chocolate. Blender till smooth and frothy. Tgif mudslides yummy and get you feeling good.

15. Prospero Quevedo

What a world its become, we have a aluminum can shortage, their selling can beverages on a record scale and the can manufacturers are supposedly nearly keeping up. And now a ketchup shortage not that they are running short but take out is so high they are running low on packettes so some are resorting to filling sauce containers. Seltzers are now the number one selling beverage, like damn there are so many and beer companies too, like why not cheap to make carbonated water alcohol flavoring. Cheap to make and higher profits. I wonder how much gas sales are down since people try to refrain from going places. Must be driving the oil executives crazy messing up their earnings bonuses. I remember when gas shot up to four bucks a guy we knew who had oil stocks got 60 grand on his stock earnings, LoL wish I had invested in oil back when it was a lot cheaper.

16. TD-Tommy776

TD-Tommy776 Man of Constant Sorrow

Man, I thought I had problems. I'm an Adonis compared to you guys. I've just got a bad back, bad left knee and a bad right calf... not to mention a prostate the size of a small watermelon. After reading about all of your ailments, I'm feeling pretty good about my situation. :)

17. Prospero Quevedo

Dude you had me rollen, damn did you get run over by a tank.

18. Prospero Quevedo

I'm a little disappointed, f-toys is the first to come out with a kv107/ ch46 reworking one into a marine ch46 but the marines have retired all squadrons and transitioning to the v22. I'm waiting for them to come out with a four rotor deal like in the movies and anime shows. Seems like a feasible aircraft probably need a sophisticated computer system to fly it.

19. OpanaPointer

I've had eleven TIAs. They're called "Tuesdays" here. Good luck to ya.

20. OpanaPointer

I had cryoablation for my prostate cancer. It ruined my bladder sphincter. Now I need three hands to piss.