Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

OK, I feel like i'm all alone.......

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by C.Evans, Jul 2, 2001.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

on the Divisional Parade Field, what gives??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: and [​IMG] [​IMG] ;) :D

Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o-o, echo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Just kiddin' folks.

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Hey

It feels that way sometime, but it is always slow on the weekends. I'm keeping an eye on things though! ;)

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Ahhhh now I feel better, to know that im not all alone in the 2-story house with electricity knocked out by lightning-with loud thunderclaps going on all around :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Much better now..... Dawn is approaching [​IMG] [​IMG] ;) [​IMG]

4. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Just stay away from the windows,...I'm here for you buddy.

hehehe ;)

5. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Guys :

Did you two send the storms this way ? Hey, I'm home for 15 minutes then gone till Thursday. Back to the mountains to get my family off the hills before the sky cracks open with lightning. :D good news, my truck is back in business,,,,,,, yeah ! :D

See ya on Thursday sometime.

E

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Have to stay away from the windows--have to stay away from the windows--have to stay away from the windows :eek: :eek:

I think I will stay in the hallway--but thats not where my sisters computer is at :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks-I needed that ;) :D

Storms--STORMS--heh heh, you aint seen no storms----till you come to Texas :eek:

It all started sunday morning at about 5:00 am. I awoke to the beating of what I thought was another teriffic headache. It turms out that it was a major thunderstorm. It lasted till about 10:00 am, when I left the house and decided to go into town--where it was still raining hard.

I stopped at Grandys and had breakfast. By the time I was done, it had stopped raining.

Then late Subday night, I was down by the waters edge at around 11:20 pm. I noticed lightening strikes over the Naval Air Station. At around 12:20, I was back at the house and in bed. I awoke at about 7:30 am monday morning to the flash of light and the cracks of thunder which caused a rumbeling throuout the house ratteling all the windows. I wonder if this was what a massive artillery barrage must have sounded like to all the soldiers who faced them??

This storm lasted till about noon also, when it finally calmed down, the sun started shining and what I feared the most was--you guessed it, the fragging humidity--uggggh.

This morining it started storming again, at about 8:00 am, lasting till about 11:30. Since then--all is steamy and vewy vewy vewy quiet.