Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Operation "Bøllebank" (Hooligan-bashing)

Discussion in 'Post-World War 2 Armour' started by Jens Knudsen, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Jens Knudsen

Jens Knudsen New Member

via TanksinWW2
  2. Tom phpbb3

Tom phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Hooligan bashing?? I resemble that remark!!

Well, every time I type "Houlihan," my computer tells me my name is misspelled, and only recommends "Hooligan." I wonder if it knows something I refuse to admit??? :lol:

3. mr.bluenote

mr.bluenote New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Good article, Jens! This story should be retold much more often!

I remember the many "political scientists" and how angry they made me (and how proud my fellow Danes made me). Møller and Co did well, very well! I'm still to this very day saddend that the UN in general didn't model its behavior after the Danes. The Serbs simply got to long a leash - I don't think a lot of the so-called experts knew how bad it was for the Bosniaks, or maybe they just didn't care...

- Mr. B.

4. Man

Man New Member

via TanksinWW2
    If that had been Norway, there would have been a major political scandal.

"Norwegian soldiers FIGHTING?"

The politically correct quasi-pacifists should die in a fire. :evil:

5. AL AMIN

AL AMIN New Member

via TanksinWW2
    what ????
    all war drivers and trigger happy po mo fos should die in fire
    whats up with u i bet youre that kind of guy who is proud when his country is involved in a conflict
    you are a kid sitting in a save warm and peacefull rich industrial country behind your pc and posting bullshit and dont know about war suffers
    get old man

6. Che_Guevara

Che_Guevara New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Relax, Al Amin and keep on chillin´ :cool: ;) :p

7. AL AMIN

AL AMIN New Member

via TanksinWW2
    yeah i try so herr leutnant but he should be glad that there are people speaking up against war and violence in his country unfortunaty there were still not enough from them in the world and he wants the few to burn maybe he should grow up in a war zone and be burned by some warlords or wardrivers then he would beg for pacifism and peace

8. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Al Amin, calm down and do not insult other members. Their opinions are worth as much as yours and if you disagree, bring up some arguments instead of assuming a load of things about their situation which you can not substantiate.

I think what Panzerman means is not that war is a good thing or that his country should be involved in more war, but that the pacifists of most Western countries are outraged if the country's soldiers - professional warriors, that is - are actually used, even on peace missions. This is not logical because it is a soldier's job to fight when required, not to sit out his time and go home to enjoy his pension.

9. dave phpbb3

dave phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2

no ism is a good thing (except rationalism as ricky pointed out awhile ago ;) ) like ive sed before Al amin so people agree with certain conflicts and so disagree. And can i ask why you personally attack anyone who agrees with war? and why you consider us war drivers ect...

10. AL AMIN

AL AMIN New Member

via TanksinWW2
    what did you mean with us the forum members or the united states because i mean non of them
    are you serious when you ask me why i attacked some one who agrees with war because he started i am a pacifist point and he told me to burn so i want him and all wardriver and warlords to burn point that would be a much bigger effort for menkind instead of burning pacifist i ensure you that this guy isnt even 18 and has a war is a funny adventure opinion and hopes that big norway will show the nato and the world how they act in wars so he is jelous that the danes carry out a military task against enemy forces insead of being happy that his country is not invilved in such a dirty civil war

11. dave phpbb3

dave phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    i meant us as in a collective ppl.

If u want someone to burn after they thought u shud burn then u are being no better than them.
    Personally i find saying that under 18yr olds think war is a game is a massive generalisation becuase if you havent realised i am under 18

12. AL AMIN

AL AMIN New Member

via TanksinWW2
    i havent said that everybody who is under 18 think so i said panzermann is under 18 and thinks so

13. dave phpbb3

dave phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    so y did you have to state that he's under 18? y not have just staed what you though.?

14. AL AMIN

AL AMIN New Member

via TanksinWW2
    well i just guess because i hope that an adult person doesnt have such a silly attitude

15. dave phpbb3

dave phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I'm not going to argue on generalisation on this topic because it isnt the right topic for it, but believe me there are alot of adults with what you call "silly attitudes" and the are alot of under 18s who don't have the silly attitude that you seem to think we have

16. AL AMIN

AL AMIN New Member

via TanksinWW2
    yeah sad that way the adult who havent a silly attitude (pacifist) for example shouldnt be burned

17. dave phpbb3

dave phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2

i dont see your problem with peoples attitude on war. I know war is a horrible thing but it is often nessecary. I dont see how you can say you are peaceful when you want people with a different attitude to you to be burnt?

18. AL AMIN

AL AMIN New Member

via TanksinWW2
    oh man are you serious i just want to pay back panzerman in his stupid own words i respect other peoples opinion but i cannot undrstand how someone wants his country with out being attacked to fight and people who stand up against it to be burned i think youre posting against the wrong man

19. dave phpbb3

dave phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    i dont think im posting against the wrong man, the comment you said to panzerman makes you just as bad as him and the comment you made is uncalled for and untactful it would have been more reasonable to ask him politely why he thought this istead of comdeming him

20. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    That's enough.

Al Amin, stop generalizing. You have no reason to assume anything about anyone. Do not do this as it will inevitably lead to members feeling insulted.

Panzerman, do not condemn people to death. We have warned others not to do this before, as it is rude and generalizing.