Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

'Plot: Killing Hitler'

Discussion in 'WWII Films & TV' started by Friedrich, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Friedrich

Friedrich Expert

Or something like that. I really do not remember the tittle in English. I watched this film some five years ago while I was living in Spain. I watched it in Spain, so I do not remember the tittle nor many of the characters. It is until now, that I know much more about WWII than then that I can relate the characters. Obviously I remember colonel Von Stauffenberg. The film starts when his car is attacked by English aeroplanes in North Africa and then he recovers in the hospital in Germany with his wife and children. I remember Hitler's character. Also, captain Von dem Bussche who would jump on the Führer and kill him with a bomb. I remember all the bomb stuff in the bunker and how difficult it was to make the bomb to explode with his three fingers. I remember the kick which made the bomb fail and I remeber when Stauffenberg and other plotters were arrested in a building in Berlin and then executed. I would like to watch it again because the things I remember the most are that it was a very good film and that it was very detailed. I know that I'd enjoy it much more know. I'd now say: "That's Keitel, that's Hoeppner, that's Von Witzleben, etc."

Do anyone of you have more info on this film?