Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

possible airsoft members

Discussion in 'World War 2 Hobbies' started by aquist, Aug 21, 2007.

1. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    I hAve located a large air soft ""team"" in Arkansas and i am trying to interest them in cross over to ww2 airsoft, he have lots of spare uniforms and a place to run battles. ultimately hoping for some additional cross over to regular ww2 reenacting. there was a deal on Sportsmans guide selling east German tunics for about 3 dollars each, 14 dollars for 5 now of course these are very farby tunics, but I mean for airsoft fist timers they would look great. they come in medium and large sizes and I would also have to buy insignia and buttons and do minor improvements in order to make them look more ww2ish. our target is a battle in England ark in January. we have many acres there. are u listening Zhukov? yes Red Army is invited as well as other allies. late war scenario like the final battle against Hitlers Reich.

2. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    source for cheap GI uniforms?

the fatigues we wore in the cold war would look ok for airsoft battles, u often see them in thrift shops for very cheap prices as a matter of fact lots of thrift shop stuff works for ww2 reenactment, like single speed bikes civilain clothes for volkssturm or refugees. etc. the hard part is finding warm bodies to fill those uniforms. I guess role playing hobbies have alimited apppeal to sane people

3. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    rank happy and medal happy reenactors

I am not knocking it, after all whatever rings your chimes this is a hobby not a religion, my years as a ww2 reenactor have all been very enjoyable and i just want to convert a few good men lol