Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

POW's of the Bulge

Discussion in 'Living History' started by Wally, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Wally

Wally Member

Hello Keystone 28,

still no answer on my emails. It seems that they are not being received by Mr Lipson. I don't understand it. It is easier for me to get to him by phone as by email and I'm so eagered to learn more about him. Can you please try to contact him by email from overthere?
    PS: in your emailversion it shows the sign: "&" between both names and to me he spelled " a n d" . I've tried both versions bot none has been responded by him. Hopefully you can contact him.

2. mdstein@gmail.com

mdstein@gmail.com New Member

I don't know if you are all still watching this topic, but I am the great nephew of Sidney Lipson. He is actually being sent to Washington with Honor Flight in just a few weeks to see the WWII memorial (and others) for the very first time. I am happy to provide information on him and the trip if you were not able to get in touch with him. Thank you for working so hard to find these items that belonged to him, that is truly amazing! Please let me know if there was other information about him you wanted to know!

Thank you!

Matthew

Slipdigit likes this.
  3. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Matthew,

Please consider letting me change your user name away from your email address. Changing could help you to not get a barrage of spam emails.

Would you like for me to contact Wally and get him in touch with you?

4. Ryan Lipson

Ryan Lipson New Member

I know I am late and I hope someone sees this but Sidney Lipson was my grandfather. This past weekend he was found by the police in his home in South Florida and had passed away. I wanted to know if the canteen had been returned or is someone still had it? I know my family would love to have something like this to remember him by. Thanks for any help!