Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

RCAF - 24 OTU Long Marston

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by meonthebay, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Martin Bull

Martin Bull Acting Wg. Cdr

That's OK Stevin...my invoice is in the mail.... ;) [​IMG]

2. Stevin

Stevin Ace

Ah....And I thought you suggested the book out of the goodness of your heart ( :rolleyes: )...a sign of comeraderie between airwar enthousiasts.... ( [​IMG] ) A notch and a wink between forummembers... [​IMG]

Ah well, that teaches me to remember next time I frequent these pages...to speak with the words of Basil Fawlty, 'Don't mention the war!'

It might cost you dearly! :D ;) [​IMG]

Here you go.... [​IMG]

3. Martin Bull

But Stevin - I neeeeed all that money to feed my e-bay habit.... :( ;)

4. Stevin

Stevin Ace

Martin, I do know what you mean (notch notch, Say No More, know what you mean? notch notch...eh...what about the misses, eh? -only 400 bob for that piece of history...), and I do feel symphatetic, but what about a paper-round??? :D

Say, What about you getting my copy of At First Sight full of lovely authographs...and we'll talk.... :D ;) :cool:

5. Martin Bull

Actually I was considering 'spamming' all forum members on a daily basis. You know the sort of thing : -

'DO NOT DELETE ! I am your friend Prince Martin from London. Please give me the details of your cheque account etc etc etc...' :rolleyes: ;)

6. Stevin

Stevin Ace

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, "I have just inhereted $900.000.000 and need a closet to store it all....Can you help???"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, you might just get away with it....

BTW, just won a couple of Ebay auctions; a copy of Taurus Pursuant - A History of 11th Armoured Division, a 1941 edition of I Paid Hitler by Fritz Thyssen, which I had been looking for, for a ridiculous (low) price and a great self published book by a US vet!!!

Someone needs a help in the household? I walk dogs and clean.... :rolleyes: [​IMG]

I wrestle for money.... :(

7. Beerismygod78

Beerismygod78 New Member

I realize this is an old thread, but as for Tony Tugwell I might be able to help as he was my great great uncle. We have all his metals and papers.