Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

reenactment fantasy

Discussion in 'Living History' started by bronk7, Mar 11, 2015.

1. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

I've got about 6 pics here...4 are from the actual WW2 reenactment site, but most are of me.....I must warn you, the last pic is not a happy ending--for some, but for others it should be a gratifying fantasy, and it will explain a big part of this thread...
    the story is just for fun, no malice intended,etc.... but it is inspired by my real life newest and 'bestest' friend--Big Toe...
    the suit case in the pic does contain much authentic WW2 militaria, and the hat is from my uncle, who was in the AAF...

so, we go back, to July 19 1944, the border of France and Germany, to a quaint Inn >>
    agent Bronk, who has just escaped from the gestapo, is disguised as a simple Frenchman.....he can't believe what he is reading in the Stars and Stripes!..thank God the Allies are near, because he remembers what happened 2 months before..the memory makes him sick...[ he remembers it was raining, 50 degrees with a slight chill, or was the chill from the......?

Attached Files:

George Patton likes this.
  2. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

April 1944, agent Bronk of the OSS has just parachuted into France.....making sure no one is following him, he takes shelter in a barn...the next day however, unbeknownst to him, the Gestapo is on to him, and secretly photographs him...then.....!>>

Attached Files:

• s2.jpg
      s2.jpg
      File size:
      71.1 KB
      Views:
    • s1.jpg
      s1.jpg
      File size:
      90 KB
      Views:
  3. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

captured by Wehrmact troops!!!!!

Attached Files:

• 105.jpg
      105.jpg
      File size:
      76.4 KB
      Views:
  4. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

agent Bronk feels the pain, as the brutal--and very ugly--NABP thug gives a hard punch!! the thug, known as Big Toe Tom, party member 2,003,563 of the National Anti Bronk Party, seems to enjoy demonstrating his displeasure not only of Bronk's insolence, but also because Bronk did not include a thesis in his posts, I mean ''voluntary'' confession
    later on Bronk was able to escape disguised as a Frenchman.....never able to forget , Big Toe Tom!!!

Attached Files:

• s3.jpg
      s3.jpg
      File size:
      149 KB
      Views: