Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Riddles Quiz!

Discussion in 'The Tanks in World War 2 quiz section' started by diablo phpbb3, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Simonr1978

Simonr1978 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Despite recieving a vaguely nagging PM from this section's almost perpetually absent moderator I haven't been able to come up with anything. Over to you Diablo then, your turn. ;)

2. Simonr1978

Simonr1978 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Diablo, on April 9th you private messaged me to remind me that it was my turn a mere 4 days after I had answered the quiz and had not offered up a new riddle.

It has now been nearly 3 weeks since I handed the quiz to you and yet... nothing. Do not send out vaguely nagging private messages as reminders when you are not even here most times to Moderate your own section.

Free quiz open to any takers.

3. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I believe Diablo sent those messages once to everyone who had a quiz left to renew. I recieved one myself at the time, too. Obviously since the Quiz section should be a place for relaxation and curious trivia, you are free to ignore it altogether if you wish, and no contribution to it should be seen as mandatory.

4. diablo phpbb3

diablo phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    yes, Sorry to anyone that I made it feel mandatory, I was just saying that if you were wanting to or you didn't check you could do so.

Once again, sry if I told it wrong.