Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Screenshots!

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by Mussolini, Sep 21, 2007.

1. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf Member

I have the Canadian markings on as I belong to the 334th Eagle Squadron on HL since 2007(plus I'm Canuck too eh). I know they didn't exist but I didn't make the skin :) I'll fly anything with a Canuck emblem :)

2. Radar4077

Radar4077 Member

call of duty 2?? for the computer?

3. Tomcat

Tomcat The One From Down Under

Sure is.

4. Der Stier von Scapa Flow

Der Stier von Scapa Flow Member

Wow brilliant screenshots folk! Now I'm not hijacking this thread, but just wondering if Silent Hunter or any flying sims cover Scapa Flow. I'm sure I've seen an aerial view somewhere before and wondered how accurate it is, because thats where I live. Also have another favour to ask and hope it's ok to ask here (thought I'd get the best response). I'm looking for a few screenshots I could print out and use as a background drop/photo for my new Tiger1 RC Tank? Pm if that's preferable,
    many thanks, and keep up the good work folks, Kev.

5. Richard

Richard Expert

You want me to sail in to the jaws of death!

Why not before the war... :lol:

I'm running SH3 with GWX 3.0 Gold, I've see if I can put up some pics tomorrow.

6. Richard

Richard Expert

In the stock game you would not see the port or any ships at Scapa Flow, in fact all ports.

SH3 GWX3.0 Gold August 12th 1939 snap shots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Timmy

Timmy Dishonorably Discharged

Flying the Boeing B-17G over North/Central Washington state near the Cascade Mountain range..beautiful views..here's a look inside the cockpit and the exterior below...this plane is authentic with original sounds and everything for Microsoft FSX Made by A2A Simulations
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Richard

Richard Expert

Jan42 Hitting the Yanks Hard. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Radar4077

Radar4077 Member

Awesome. I need a gaming computer! lol

10. Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff Semi-Frightening Mountain Goat

WOW... this thread is so great. I still love all of the old pics from your tours, Richard.

(Yes, I did bother to read the entire thread again :D still fun to see good ol times)

And to bring some stuff in... ETW!!
    Russian Campaign, the Turks decide to invade Bulgaria, but three regiments of line infantry and a howitzer battery are there to stop them! :tankattack:

View attachment 17459
    Turkish Janissaries retreating
    View attachment 17460
    The same regiment five seconds earlier :D
    View attachment 17461
    Russian Infantry hold the line!
    View attachment 17462
    The Turks advance under a withering barrage of fire from all... two... of my howitzers...
    View attachment 17463
    And suddenly, melee.

More soon!

Attached Files:

11. Hufflepuff

Siege of Constantinople begins! : D Exactly 300 years after the Ottomans took it from the Byzantines, the Russians are back for the first time since Oleg!!
    View attachment 17476
    View attachment 17477
    A naval battle I thought I could win... I didn't notice the fact that the Turks had a bunch of third rate ships of the line, and so I ended up retreating instead :D I prefer my navies floating.
    View attachment 17478

Attached Files:

12. Hufflepuff

The year is 1760, and the Great Eastern War has begun: Russia (me), Austria, and Denmark versus Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and Kurland!

The war opens up at at the Battle of Lublin!
    За защиты отечества!! :armyman2:

The Polish troops line up for battle!
    View attachment 17486
    The famed Бригада Гренадёров, the Grenadiers' Brigade, holds its positions on the right flank to thwart a Polish flanking attack!
    View attachment 17485
    With the light 3lb Polish Horse artillery having been knocked out, the 2nd Infantry Regiment advances and sweeps up the Polish left flank!
    View attachment 17484
    The situation in the Polish center collapses.
    View attachment 17483
    Победа в Люблине! Слава Русскому Армию!
    View attachment 17482

Attached Files:

13. Hufflepuff

Attached Files:

14. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

HOI....2? You're living in the stone age, man! Here are some screenshots of Hearts of Iron 3...with the latest expansion (their Finest Hour)...

All images are from the MP game Joe and myself are playing.

The first image shows Europe from the Allies point of view.
    The second image is the infamous Brazilian Invasion of German-Occupied Norway.
    The third image depicts my invasion of Italy.
    The last picture shows the 'Partisan' Feature - you can build 'Underground Resistance' cells and place them in areas. Over time, they will gain strength, reveal enemy information, and eventually spawn Militia. Timed with an invasion, you can use them to complete disrupt the enemies defensive operation.

View attachment 17517

15. Hufflepuff

Nice pics Muso! I may be living in the stone age but at least there are lots of wooly mammoths to eat! :D

16. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

-I'm doing a SOLO USA game right now and will write an AAR for it later this weekend.

Pretty much everything went Historical, other then me joining the Allies early, which caused Japan to Declare a Limited War on me. The Naval battles have been intense - I've mostly lost transports, and 1 CAG, but have sunk a lot of the Japanese Fleet (including its Pride) but not carriers yet. Which means Naval Battles right now are causing a lot of damage to both sides but no real losses! I've also invaded the Japanese home islands (and did not bring enough troops in my first wave! Apparently, winning vs China solves their MP issue and they had a lot of troops on their home islands. I did wipe out about 100,000 Japanese Troops with my assault, however, and am about to land on their Main Island.

Europe has gone Historical. We're in 1941 now, I think, and the Balkans have either joined the Axis or been eaten up, with Greece in its death throws. My technologies are quite high, though I have stopped researching Naval Techs. By the time the ships I am building are done, Japan will be out so there won't be any real naval thread to me. I am building more Marines for Invasion Europe, and am building a large Armored Army for such a place - my two Mtn Divisions can move to Italy with some of the Infantry while the rest storm the beaches of Normandy.

Here are some screenies:

View attachment 17526

17. Gunny1

Gunny1 Member

Just a couple of shots of my Tank as I head to battle.... :) ( Game: T34 vs Tiger )

View attachment 17656

Attached Files:

18. Hufflepuff

Attached Files:

19. Hufflepuff

Attached Files:

20. Tomcat

Tomcat The One From Down Under

EMPIRE TOTAL WAR DARTH MOD

[​IMG]

The Mighty English vessels take on the equally Mighty Mughal Navy for sea supremecy in India.

This ship Got stradled by a broadside from my Forth Rate ship of the line.

[​IMG]

Defending English interests in the Pacific Ocean. This ship has just been hit by a English broadside and at the same time releasing its own. Both Pirate ships were eventually captured and used as trading ships.

[​IMG]

The opening salvo of one of the last battle against the Native Americans, leading to a British victory and the eventual joining of the 13 colonies to the British Empire for good.

This battle contained around 10,000 troop combined on both sides.

[​IMG]

The most experienced English line Regiment in the British army at this stage. Fighting its way against all the native Americans, the French and even a few spaniards. They eventually went onto India and are still currently fighting.

[​IMG]

The devasting result of a battle with thousands of soldiers dead on both sides, this battle won the empire the capital city and ended the native American nation as a threat. You can see the damage done to my side by the number of men at the bottom. Many of those regiments started with around 300men in each. I only prevailed due to reinforcements showing up and turing the tide of battle as you can see far of iin the distance.

I played one battle which consisted of 12,000 british troops and 8000 Mugals with it being a British Victory, these battles in the Darth Mod can truely be epic!

Hawkerace likes this.