Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Six nations

Discussion in 'Sport & Athletics' started by wtid45, Feb 13, 2009.

1. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

Oh He's looking for your country....Well why didnt anyone say....But you can see my intitial confusion...Whales, Wales...both spout off a lot.....

Boys Brigade....How dare you.....We were poor as kids....couldnt afford Boys Brigade and real instruments....I made do with cubs...I was a sixer by the way....played the comb....

Put comb in brown paper...wet lips....Prepare for tickle...Play Beathovens ninth...We were poor but had taste...

Move on to Scouts...not sea scouts...they get bugles...we got Jews Harp....or made our own being poor..I just put hands over mouth and made the noise without one....

Eventually got the clarinet....Played Go Tell Aunt Rosie with the best of em....good job no one told mumsie that when I went off every day with case and clarinet....I hid it in school locker....Couldnt bring myself to tell her stopped playing it...cause she bought it as I told her I would play for England..I was thinking of Albert Hall though so Dad rustled newspaper in excitement....he's talking music aint he mother.....yes says mother....bugger says dadsie...I didnt mind hiding the clarinet....but I had to carry the flaming music stand round all day...It was murder in the showers after sports lessons...