Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Soap Made From Human Fat On Ebay

Discussion in 'Concentration, Death Camps and Crimes Against Huma' started by GRW, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Bundesluftwaffe

Bundesluftwaffe New Member

Seems so, my mistake. I referred only to the OPs post which contains a picture of the soap in question - and wanted to correct the mistake that it seems some people still beleive this RIF would be RJF and meaning "Reines Juden Fett" ("pure jew fat"), I posted above what it means and it contained no fat at all. Or other absurd stuff like hair for matresses or skin for lamps (both of these would be totally unusable anyway). This sounds more like Ed Gain to me (or what name had the guy who made puppets from skin?)

2. green slime

green slime Member

It has never been questioned, not even by Frau Koch or her lawyers, whether or not human-skin lampshades were made at Buchenwald. The only question has been whether Koch herself actually participated in their manufacture. This is an important point. Three samples of such artifacts were placed into evidence, and were also viewed by the Senate subcommittee.
    Two witnesses testified that they themselves had seen Frau Koch in possession of human-skin artifacts. Clay may not have been aware of these witnesses, because he said that the testimony regarding the "most serious charges" was entirely hearsay. Whether that referred to the human-skin charges is unknown. It would seem likely that the charges for murder would be the "most serious charges."

In any case, the attorneys who reviewed the evidence for Clay produced, according to the Senate subcommittee, an "incomplete recapitulation of the evidence."
    In other words, Clay was misinformed by his assistants, and Clay went on to write shortly thereafter that "he could take action only on that record" which he was presented with. This is a key point. It is also important to note that this fact is readily available to anyone who simply browses Koch-related stories in the newspapers of the era, or looks up Clay's Decision in Germany.
    The German court failed to convict Koch on the charge that she had selected prisoners to be murdered for their skins, but that same court said that there was "no doubt that skin lampshades had been made."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/skin.html

3. Bundesluftwaffe

Bundesluftwaffe New Member

Hello all, I decided to research some rumours/facts about some aspects of the holocaust a bit more than I did before - so I also might be not as good informed as others here who have done this research already.

I found it difficult tho, because you often would come up with sites which seem to support holocaust denial. How to sort out all of them is the question so that only reasonable reseach comes up? :confused:

Another question is, how much the Soviets/Stalinists can be trusted because most of the eastern camps were liberated by the red hordes. They already killed a lot of refugees and raped on thier way. Partly this is understandable taking into accout the havoc the Germans caused in the USSR. But the soviets were interested to paint a dark picture of the Germans as possible, so some evidence Stalin&Co. presented may also be questionable.