Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Sources for Battlefield Relics?

Discussion in 'Battlefield Relics' started by George Patton, Feb 17, 2013.

1. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

I'm looking to expand my WWII relic collection (most of what I have now are items I picked up myself while traveling). Since I'm not in Europe, and the "militaria" shows around me typically don't have much, my only option is to buy items online. Does anyone know of any good websites and/or shops that sell this sort of stuff? I know that European militaria shows are probably the best option, but because of the Atlantic Ocean, that's not feasible for me! My main areas of interest are inert rounds, firearms parts (scopes, sights, magazines, etc) and aircraft/vehicle components (essentially anything besides 'personal items' like canteens and other field gear). I've bought a few things off eBay before, but most of it comes from Eastern Europe and I'm looking to diversify.

Thanks everyone.

2. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Hi Alan , if you want to trade Canadian and U.S. stuff vs. European , I have lots of duplicates. If interested send me a P.M.

3. Motherscross

Motherscross New Member

Feel free to send me a PM that's kinda why I regestered on this site....I believe I can help :)