Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Sturmgruppen im Einsatz !

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by Erich, Oct 18, 2001.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Guys and Gals :

Neil and I have just added 3 more updates and the month of October and November will be increasingly busy with more new details about the air-war over the Reich in 1944....
    Incidently Neil and I have also listed our e-mail adresses in case anyone wants to post to us privately.

Horrido !
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepges/neilpage/

Enjoy

E
    :D :D

2. Ron

Ron Member

i tried clicking the link but it doesn't work?

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Erich--ARGGGGG, all I get is a message that says Error 404..... otherwise, i'd chhheeeecckk it out.

As Erich hartmann said one day for victories 296-297-298-299-300-301, Horrido horrido horrido horrido horrido horrido with Sergeants Bimmel Mertins and Carl Junger, listening at the radio. ;) [​IMG] :D

4. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Better than falling asleep in my car at the waterfront listening to the waves, like I did lastnight. I woke up after 4 hours at half past midnight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh and the link worked, I just left there and I saw well done Captain-well done.

By the way-I just ate at Corpus Christis newest STEAKHOUSE, called Texas Roadhouse, and the STEAKS just melt-in-your-mouth. The rolls came with apple-cinnamon butter MMMmmmmmmmm butterrrrrrrrrr.

The Chicken-fried-steak I had was one of the best. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Chicken-fried-steakkkkkk.

6. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Moin Kapitane, do you deliver ? !

that sure sounds yummmmmmmy !

Neil and I have done 2 updates the last two days. More next week as I am getting off my butttttttt, and opening up my files after too many years of just me hording over this stuff.

;)

E

7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I could attempt to deliver, but couldnt guarentee it would be eatable by the time the US postoffice would get it there--besides, its much better fresh.

Come on down here and I will buy you a GOOD Texas Chicken-Fried-Steak. Im still full, but it was soooo good, I almost feel liks goping back for another. Gggooolllllllll---- (Thats me salavating)

8. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Stop, Halt ! I'm having some sort of veggie-tortilla's in a moment.......uk !
    SSSSsssssshhhhhh, don't tell my lovely wife that.

Yeah I'd like to come on over and talk shop.

;) E

9. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Heh heh, the only veggies om my plate was Ranch Fries (just a bigger version of Frainch fries) and Baked Beans--- Mmmmm Baaaakkeeddddd Beeeaaannnnnsssssssssssssssss, which were excellent I might add. If you have ever tried eating some of BUSH's Baked Beans, and know how good those are, then you would know that those cant even think of comparing how goor theirs were--and had bacon in it Mmmmmmmmmmm Baconnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Im beginning to think that Otto needs to creat a food forum, being were talking about it all uv uh second.

10. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Dude !

I'm drooling all over my keyboard !!!!!

E

11. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Meant to do so, and have you ever had fried Ice Cream?

All I can say is: Mmmmmm Fried Ice Creammmmm.

12. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Yes Carl I have......yummy

did you try the real stuff.....Eis when you were in Deutschland ?

Getting back to my origianl post. Another new bio to put up and maybe a second and some interesting air-to-air combat sequences which really show the horrors of fighter to bomber combat.....next week hopefully.

E

13. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Hey it's Sunday, the beginning of the work week ! :D Off to a good start this eve with a new update.......the air battle on 15 August 44. Check it out. Gerhard Stamp bio and Iro Ilk in the works this week with some new action stills on their way.

E by the way hit my homepage box/house to view the web-site....Sturmgruppen missions 1944.

14. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Ive only a sparce minute as im having to pay for using this comp.

When I was in Germany, I never thought of eating any--perhapse next time--Mmmmmmmm Ice Creammmmmm.

I will as the Frainch might say 'ave to finish ziz tomorrow--vin its free.

15. panzergrenadiere

panzergrenadiere Member

Ughhhhhhh. All this talk about food is messing with my mind. I almost started to eat my mouse. I gotta go and eat. Also those acion stills sound pretty interesting.

16. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Well, at least I dont have to pay to use the comp tonight. :D

Yep, I kinna hardly await to see those stills.....

While im at it, anyone here ever been to Conay Island or is from New York? and spealking of food, we now have a "Nathans" here. Im going to have supper there tonight--food for thought. :D

[ 22 October 2001: Message edited by: C.Evans ]

17. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

On one segment that has been posted a few months ago I placed with Neil a sequence of about 5 or so pics of the gun camera of an Fw 190 doing the cou de grace on the tail and inner wing of a B-24 on 27 September 1944. Another one in his possession which we are trying to post is of the lower tail....horizontal stabilizer and and inner wings. wild as it shows the tail gunner firing at the German pilot until his demise..........sorry this sounds like I'm demented, but I'm not. The shots that I will send are of B-24's getting it on with Fw's..........

Say there is a brand new book out from Classic publications in the UK by author Nick Beale. NSG 9, the ghost group. This sounds like a way cool book with somewhere about 150 pics and coloured profiles covering the night ground attack wing fighting in Italy. The geschwader started out with almost defunct planes and then finally up to the Ju 87D and some G's with those terrible kanonvogel openers..3,7cm weapons by war's end...!
    So if you read almost any account of the Italien theather of Us troops battling German dive bombers at night you can almost bet it's from NSG 9.

E.

18. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Nachtstukageschwader?? THAT one is new to me--tell me more when possible.... :D im always interested in spending a few more dollars.

19. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl:

There were about 14 Night assault or ground attack groups composed of 3 squadrons a piece. Equipped at first with some outdated bi-planes and finally entering with Ju 87D's and the Fw 190 a/c. Also one unit either 20 or NSG 30 was equipped with the Ju 88.
    The NSG 9 book will not be available until December through Air-Time publishing which carries all the UK Classic publications. It will be a book to have for sure......

E

20. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hey hey hey, I appreciate that. Remind me when it comes out so I can spend some money and make the US economy that much more prosperant :D :D :D