Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Tanks in WW2 Pal's Battalion (Cybernations)

Discussion in 'The Members Lounge' started by Canadian_Super_Patriot, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Stix

Stix New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Village names aren't very useful for locating people in TW.
    Please tell me your player name or optionally your coordinates and I'll make sure you are invited to the tribe.
    Also make sure you joined world 3.
    I say this last part because I can't find csp nor christian as a player name.

2. Canadian_Super_Patriot

Canadian_Super_Patriot recruit

via TanksinWW2
    I'm pattons Ghost and my coordinates are (313|133) K13

3. Christian Ankerstjerne

Christian Ankerstjerne Member

via TanksinWW2
    (220|209) K22 (C. Ankerstjerne)

4. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I'll look into CN sometime and join.

5. Stix

Stix New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Welcome both of you to the Hotel company of the OT Brotherhood.
    You'll have to go through the academy first though, our personal training grounds.
    Anyone with half a brain or more can pass it and it's a great place to learn whatever you didn't find in the regular help files.
    Just be sure to visit the OT forum about as often as you do this one and you could be rising through the ranks in no time.

6. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I have created a nation called Metronia in Cybernations. Unfortunately it's so weak it couldn't fight off a bug infestation. That's why I need to jojn an alliance now.

7. Christian Ankerstjerne

via TanksinWW2
    Where do I find the tribe training grounds, Stix?

8. Stix

Stix New Member

via TanksinWW2
    1- get an invite from OT or one of its many branches.
    I have requested these for both of you(it should take 2 days at worst until you get it).
    2- accept the invite
    3- under the tribe menu you will find "tribal forum"
    4- register there
    5- once you have access (again 2 days extreme max) login and if all goes well all you see there is the academy.

Hope this clears it up.
    If not pm/mail me in TW to keep this forum/topic a bit more clutterfree (TW name is Stix75).

9. Christian Ankerstjerne

via TanksinWW2
    Ah! Thank you - I thought I might have missed something.

By the way, is there some problem I might not have noticed in looting abandoned cities? Seems to be a pretty stable supply of extra goods, at the loss of a single spearman (which is easily replaced with the loot)?

10. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    There is no problem, abandoned villages are yours to plunder. In fact this is how growing is done at your stage. The catch is that you will soon reach a stage where this kind of looting is so small in scale that it's not worth the bother.

I am not currently playing Tribal Wars (a mutual friend of Stix and me is watching over my account while I'm in Taiwan) but it was me who got Stix into the game, and I was in turn invited to play by Danyel Phelps somewhere last autumn. Danyel Phelps has unfortunately been destroyed in a very devastating war that also reduced me to about a fiftieth of my attained size, and I've been doing nothing but rebuilding ever since.

It is a good thing to be introduced to the OT tribe through Stix and me, because we are and have friends in high places. Stix is an Academy instructor, our mutual friend JFSOCC is CO of the Academy. I do not hold any official position within the tribe, but I'm one of the most senior members now and I'm reasonably legendary because of my role in the war I just mentioned. Being a friend of Dessek (my in-game name) will probably get you a lot of starter help from many people in the tribe.

11. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Right now I'm doing both Cybernations and Nationstates, but I think Cybernations is better because it's more realistic. Nationstates only lets you deal with government issues, as far as I know (I could be wrong). Cybernations, on the other hand, allows you to collect taxes, pay bills, buy military, land, infrastructure, technology, join alliances, engage in war, etc. I think Cybernations gives you more of the feel of running a country.