Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Thoughts on what actually made Hitler hate the Jews.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZeJanIt, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. green slime

green slime Member

How dare you lecture me on who I am, and what I have experienced. It is blatantly obvious, you know absolutely nothing about me, so kindly desist from making erroneous assumptions about others with the vacuous space between your ears. Your arguments are as crass as your behaviour.

"My government" did not place Japanese civilians into "concentration camps." You know shit about where I come from and where I've lived.

von Poop and George Patton like this.
  2. belasar

belasar Court Jester

Bottom line Hitler would be labeled in modern parlance a 'loser' and like so many who fit this description they look for someone else to blame for their condition, anybody but them selves. Remember Hitler grew up in the dying days of the Austro-Hungarian empire, a polyglot collection of peoples that the ruling house ("German") despised. Antisemitism was likely stronger in Austria than Germany proper so it is little wonder that a warped personality would be drawn to such ideology.

3. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Why presume Hitler needed a reason to hate the Jews. Logic seldom plays a role in hate.

von Poop and KJ Jr like this.