Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Tide of Iron

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by CalicoJack1966, Jul 30, 2013.

1. CalicoJack1966

CalicoJack1966 New Member

Hi all. I'm new to the site and wanted to introdice myself; I'm Chris, the sales and marketing manager for 1A Games. We produce Tide of Iron (under license fro Fantasy Flight Games).

I just wanted to establish a presence here; I promise not to market without permission, but I'm here to answer any questions you might have about our game and expansions. I'll forward rules questions on to our rules guru and get answers back to you as soon as I get them.

If you don't know Tide of Iron, please check us out at http://www.1agames.com

thanks for having me.

Chris

Otto likes this.
  2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Welcome Chris, glad to have you. We are expanding our wargaming area these days. Hopefully you get some interest here. Let me know if there is anything you need from me, (the site admin). Email is in my sig also.

CalicoJack1966 likes this.
  3. Hawkerace

Hawkerace Member

Interesting and well made site. Although I have no real interest in board games, due to ignorance as well as no local practice - I would offer insight in any video game mechanics or provide any answers or help out in any way I can if you branch out in that area.

I've seen your kickstarter page (personally a massive fan of the concept of crowd sourcing), whether that is you guys or another group/branch.

Nevertheless I enjoy conversation, especially when it comes to bringing history to easy applicable media. I hope your stay is acknowledged and both of us learn something!

CalicoJack1966 likes this.
  4. CalicoJack1966

CalicoJack1966 New Member

Hawkerace -
    Thanks!

I've been with the company all of 3 weeks now, so I'm not entirely sure who's in charge of our kickstarters; if you saw the video for Grant Rising with Dana, he's my boss. He re-published the game Streets of Stalingrad back in 2003 (or there abouts).

He's a big fan of crowdsourcing, but so far he's only use Kickstarter for things. Look to see more KS campaigns for other upcoming projects.

There working on some cross-promotional ideas which we hope to be able to announce at Gen Con (August 14-18 in Indianapolis), so I can't say more than that right now.

I'll keep you posted as I'm allowed.

Thanks to Otto and you both for chiming in; here's hoping we get some more interest.