Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

To locate daughters of Lt.Parker C. Hatch

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by Ladonna Benshoof, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Ladonna Benshoof

Ladonna Benshoof recruit

Lt.Parker C. Hatch died when the USS.ST, Augustine was rammed on January 6th 1944, 60 miles off cape May. I am searching for anyone who was related to him. He had 3 daughters, Ellen, Lee, and Cassandra. His wife's name was Virginia Jones Hatch. After he went down with his ship it is believed his widow and daughters moved to New York. He was born March 6th 1896 In Ashmont or Dorchester, MA. His father was Frederick A. and his mother Alice P. Hatch.

2. Stevin

Stevin Ace

That is a hard one.

You could try http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/

There is one Virginia J Hatch listed. Born Sept. 7, 1912. She died on April 25, 2000. Her last residence was Chatsworth, Los Angeles, CA.

You could also try www.switchboard.com - online US telephone book.

You could also try different ancestry and genealogy sites. They have proven VERY helpful to me in the past in finding relatives of vets. www.rootsweb.com and www.ancestry.com are good. or type "Genealogy site" into a search engine.

Besides that I really wouldn't know. I doubt if US military records would keep that kind of information.

HTH

Stevin

[ 02. June 2003, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: Stevin Oudshoorn ]

3. oceanophile

oceanophile recruit

4. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Oceanphile,

This is a rather old thread. If the originator does not contact you, let me know, and we can try the email account, if it is still any good.

5. F. Temple pond

F. Temple pond New Member

Parker hatch was my grandfathers first cousin, his mother Alice was my great grandfather Walter rice ponds sister, she had married Fred Hatch, and all would get together at the family summer house at bloody pond in Plymouth mass. My father told me that my grandfather, Thomas temple pond took Parkers death very hard. F. Temple Pond, ftemplepond1955@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from family members of Parker Hatch.

6. F. Temple pond

F. Temple pond New Member

Your correct on his parents, and if you'd like to chat, my email is, ftemplepond1955@gmail.com, Parker was my grandfathers cousin