Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Trying to salute

Discussion in 'Counter-Battery Fire' started by Poppy, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

There is a Native American loan company advertising on the TV for up to $2,500.00. Only 84 payments of $485 ?!! That should just about cover a years worth of dues. Or you can get a $1,500 loan where they keep $500, you get $1,000 and pay back $4,500.
    I could send you the phone number.

2. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Thanks to the efforts /3 cheers/ of Jeff and Lou, I now have a salute button. They were also kind enough to include a thumbs down button. Which is the kiss of death to any haters out there. Also 1 free pizza button, 1 slap up side the head button, 2 pffft buttons -which are reloaded every 20 minutes, and a really nasty face symbol which nobody else has. Now I'm just waiting for the next insult from irk. No..I think it's Erk..ummm burp? You know who. The guy who smells like sheep dung, talks funny without the funny, and knows too much.

3. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Anyone want to buy a Poppy 1st edition salute? Bidding starts at 1 biak- which is a form of money in some of the backwoods family friendly states.

4. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

I'm glad you have your Salute button back. Now I'm jealous. A Thumbs Down button? I don't have one of those. And the Free Pizza button...wow!

5. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

Well it's about time! Can we get back to some World War Two stuff now???