Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

u have problaby seen this before but really

Discussion in 'Eastern Europe February 1943 to End of War' started by overseer, Nov 16, 2009.

1. overseer

overseer recruit

why do russian think they saved the world from hitler, because everybody know's that if japan hadn't attacked america and kept up its war in russia,russia couldn't have won. i mean, wow, do russians know that is england fell and america minded its own business (which most likely we wouldn't but just saying hypothetically saying) they do know like easy germany had the biggest chance to just fly to japan and refuel fly to china get bombs then fly too russia and start bombing especially if they made strategic bombers why do they think they won the war if they had a chance to lose it too
    oh yea they killed 80% percent of the german army SEND IN THE RESERVES

2. Martin Bull

Martin Bull Acting Wg. Cdr

I really don't wish to sound patronizing here and this Forum welcomes people with all levels of understanding of history.

But I have to ask - have you actually read anything at all about WWII history ? Really, your question is simplistic in the extreme and I would suggest that you read through older postings (such as those in the Eastern Front section) before making such sweeping statements as you have done in your posting.

Perhaps you could start by reflecting on the fact that approximately 30 million Russians dies in WWII, mainly on Russian soil.

3. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Overseer,

We generally encourage young people to participate in the discussions here. However, we do ask that you make an attempt to use good grammar, punctuation and spelling. We do make allowance for persons whose primary language is something other than English and, as we are not offering grades on composition here, a smattering of incidental errors are to be expected. However, please try to follow compostion rules you are being taught in school when composing posts here, so that your thoughts and ideas can better be understood by those reading your work.