Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

V./KG 40

Discussion in 'Atlantic Naval Conflict' started by Erich, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

posted up on Neil Pages blog this looks very interesting, all in the French language but the pics and profiles are a must :
    [h=3]BATAILLES AERIENNES N°63.[/h] Parution du 15/01/2013

Le catalogue de Avions Bateaux

punch up the pdf file on the right under the book cover ......fun stuff.

Kai-Petri likes this.
  2. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Great pics, thanx Erich for sharing the site! :)

3. TiredOldSoldier

TiredOldSoldier Ace

For anyone that reads French those magazines are much better value for money than the average Osprey and well worth collecting as in depth coverage of specific subjects, I grab the most recent copy at the airport whenever I travel to France, great reading for the return flight, and they are available at a few big newsstands in Rome though at "European" price (13€ instead of 12.5).

4. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Their collectors numbers (called hors series) are an absolute must. I particulary recommend Watteeuws publications about German losses. If you are working on Luftwaafe crashes in France then this is your bible. At htis point 3 volumes were published and go from 1939 to 1942 (n21)

http://www.avions-bateaux.com/produit/hors-serie-avions/785

I also suggest a similar publication for Me-110 (n17) losses and one for the Battle of France. (n24)

Even their regular publications are excellent . Besides they lso have issues from brother editors abroad in foreign language, including English Japanese and finnish