Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Vet Recent Passings

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by P-61Black Widow, Dec 18, 2001.

1. P-61Black Widow

P-61Black Widow recruit

Carl, you posted a list of about 20 vets who had passed recently. Could you please send me that list, as I cannot find it. I would appreciate it greatly.....btw....I will have some more U.S. Vets addresses for you shortly my friend.

Best,
    Dennis

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Welcome abouard p-61/Dennis!

I'm glad you are helping out my good friend Carl here.

[ 18 December 2001: Message edited by: Otto ]</p>

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Dennis, much appreciated, but watch out, I got an infected mail from your hotmail address this morning--just to let you know. The libraries computers would not allow the attachment to be opened.

And thanks in advance-I can always use new addresses.

PS, I UBB'ed that page I posted here on the Knights Cross Recipients who passed away this year. I hope it went through alright, so please let me know.

Take care--Carl.

PSS: WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!

4. P-61Black Widow

P-61Black Widow recruit

Carl, thanks for the reply. Hey, I think you got the wrong Dennis on the virus issue. Thats another Dennis. All I have is a nasty cold I can`t seem to shake. Take care my friend, and its great to be on ths forum.

Dennis (Virusless)

5. P-61Black Widow

P-61Black Widow recruit

Thanks for the welcome Otto. Its great to be aboard. Yep, Carl is a great guy. He has been very nice to me. I will be sending you a bunch of new addresses soon my friend. I`m still searching for vets addresses from all countries. I recently was sent a Finnish ace address, that I was really excited to get.

Later,
    Dennis

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Dennis, sorry about that, I KNEW better and I did cross you with the other guy.

PS, I got ze pvt mssgs, and will correct them and send you the UBB from here. Also, thanks in advance for the new addresses, and suggestion for the cold--it works.

Take a Limon--squeeze the juice in a glass of water and warm it up then drink it. Tastes lousy but always helps my get over a cold faster.

Take care my friend--Carl.