Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

When fact is dismissed as belief, how to prove the Holocaust

Discussion in 'Concentration, Death Camps and Crimes Against Huma' started by LRusso216, Nov 13, 2016.

1. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

2. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

Well written and frightening article. The quotes from the many people, including the pastor who believes the Holocaust was exaggerated is very disheartening. That a man in his position, who runs a congregation, a man who people turn to for guidance denies is awful.

3. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

The persecution of Christians in Roman times is just a foot note now...

4. YugoslavPartisan

YugoslavPartisan Drug

The amount of idiots who deny holocaust that I met online and in real life is ridiculously high. The most recent idiot said that holocaust is a "commie-jewish propaganda". He reminded me of a typical brainwashed Nazi from Hitler's area...blame commies and jews for everything.

5. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

I do not want to hijack this thread or want to steer its focus at all, however...

I have noticed that some genocidal events have gone under the radar throughout history because of the nature of its violence. The systematic nature of the Holocaust tends to place it at the forefront of peoples minds. This is also, I hypothesize, why Holocaust deniers tout their idiotic beliefs. They can't seem to wrap their heads around an evil this profound that could get away with such murder and devastation. The internet is a terrible place for many. They don't have the education or common sense reasoning skills to watch a Youtube video and not discern truth from fiction. It's a plague on our society.

YugoslavPartisan likes this.
  6. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

As is the persecution of Christian in sub-Saharan Africa and Mesopotamia is now.

TD-Tommy776 and CAC like this.
  7. the_diego

the_diego Active Member

or the enslavement of close to a million west europeans (many of them women) by the barbary coast pirates.