Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Where is Kriegspfarrer?!

Discussion in 'The Members Lounge' started by PanzerProfile, Feb 19, 2004.

1. PanzerProfile

PanzerProfile New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Welll here we go again: where is he?

Well, I've seen that this discussion hasn't been reacted to shortly so I'll do it to bring it up in the forum list. I see we've asked for Kriegspfarrer many times, but can;t figure out when the last one was.
    Still I'd like to know where he'd go. I haven't seen much of him lately, unless I'm not paying attention. Where is Kriegspfarrer?

2. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    I have so many stories of things that have happened to me that are true that i have no need to lie, there is plenty of material in the unvarnished truth of my life.Things happen that defy explanation. that canNOT be coincidental or random occurances, besides I am a preacher of the gospel and a student of the Bible. Being a warrior priest is not an unknown combination in Scripture recall the centurion who had great faith and got his son healed by Jesus. or Saul or David in Israel,Sampson SLEW a thousand Phillistines with the Jawbone of an ass. and David killed Goliath of Gath with five smooth stones. I have held the controls of an M60 tank and driven it as well as a M48A5 the NG version of an M60, I have had a role in maintaining a nuclear weapon called the Davy Crocket a jeep mounted tactical nuke. I fired expert with an M16 and an M60 Machine Gun. I have a Bible in one hand and a Nine millimeter in the other. I am the Kriegspfarrer, literally WAR-PRIEST 8) :bang:

3. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    airsoft or pellet guns for reenacting

69th_WW2airsoftTeam-owner@yahoogroups.com>
    To: <alindquist@earthlin.net these are two e-mail addys for airsoft the first is a uk guy I think and there is another guy in Chicago there may be many others as the vietnam reenactors use airsoft guns in their battles I will send more info as I get it i included my own email addy as networking maY Take a while to find the location of units battlesites etc. this thing is in its raw infancy and paintball hasnt even hit my area yet, but if and when it does you can bet I will get into it. btw i have a full auto thompson smg for airsoft they are available thru sportsmans guide at 450.00 USD they let you pay it off in four monthly payments if you have a credit card, but they send the gun within a week to continental usa customers. believe me it looks exactly like a real one :eek: - the kriegspfarrer

4. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Hey there Kriegspfarrer, welcome back!
    Where HAVE you been? :D

Of course war priests are normal, as long as there is religion and war they will meet: 'every man in a foxhole is religious'. But a thousand men slain with a jawbone... That sounds just as legendary as Ramses II holding off five thousand Hittites in his war chariot simply because he prayed to Amon.

5. corpcasselbury

corpcasselbury New Member

via TanksinWW2
    The thing is, Samson really *did* slay 1,000 Philistines with the jawbone of an ass. Of course, he had to have the power of God backing him up to do it...

Speaking of Rameses II, did you know that many historians believe that he was the Pharaoh confronted by Moses in the Book of Exodus?

6. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Yes, I did. In fact, I have read an account which would never be believed by any Jews or christians: in this source the writer suggests that Rameses II actually kicked the jews out of his kingdom, because they were so disobedient. Hard to believe indeed, but it is a nice perspective.

And where did you get your account of Samson slaying 1000 enemies? You do realize that the Bible is a collection of legends and told tales, right? And that legends change continuously because they are told differently everywhere? And that the Bible was re-written and translated about a dozen times in the best version, and more than a hundred times if you're not lucky?

7. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    'suspend your disbelief

I am always amused by comments like that, Of course an Omnipotent God is powerless to preserve His word in a world of more powerful human beings. And my 5 years of Bible Colege and One year of Seminary and 3 years of Graduate school and countless hours of subsequent study can be swept aside on the grounds that the bible has been rewritten and translated so many times. THE RESURECTION of Jesus Christ is the main miracle that if you doubt the others also falls into the category of fairy tales and we Christians are all a bunch of FOOLS. but the time will come when Christians can say ITYS ( I told you so) but then would I expect an ant to understand an M1 Abrams tank? The same Bible says in Phillipians that EVERY knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father, so get ready you Muslims Jews and Psuedo Intellectuals. Saul on the road to Damascus saw it. perhaps you will too.

8. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you and I have no doubt in your education or educating. However I am not a religious man, and I will not be intimidated by stories of the true Lord coming down from the heavens to punish all non-believers with eternal wrath for not believing what is true. I can believe what I want, which is fun.

9. Skua

Skua New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Re: 'suspend your disbelief

If you canĀ“t discuss religion without resorting to insults and racism, then please stay away from the topic in the future.

10. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    insults? racism?

aye aye Captain Skua, but I didnt bring it up

11. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Yes you did!
    I just had my doubts about this story, whereafter you jumped all over me.

12. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    compromise

I will agree not to over reeeact if you will not provoke a consrvatives knee jerk Apologetics. I felt I was being attacked and criticized and I got too strident in my responses....sorry :cry:

13. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    That's ok, I see now that I should no longer try to criticize conservatives :D
    I already apologized.

14. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    apology accepted

Roel is one of my favorites btw I got a friend at work who wants to try ww2 reenacting, Jake is a viet nam vet and a fireman who worked at ground zero after the trade towers 911. hopefullyhe will accompany me to JB April 24th

15. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    places to find out more about ww2 reenacting

GO TO YAHOO GROUPS and you will find the reenactor lists also HRS Historical reenactment society www.reenactor.net the reenactor forum and many others

16. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Ah, there he is! Welcome back, once again, Kriegspfarrer.
    Say, what about joining us other members discussing WW2 in all its forms and theatres? I'm sure your input will be of value, but right now you're just advertising the reenactment business. Broaden the horizon! :D

17. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    blatant advertizing

a point well taken but I have in fact contributed on other parts of the forum and plan to do even more btw my latest kick is searching ebay in the militaria section, I got my Good Conduct medal for a mere 3 dollars and a nice USArmy ring for 15, I highly reccomend that all of you try it.

18. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    You didn't even have a good conduct medal yet? I thought you would have earned that in your 15 years plus of service.

19. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    Good Conduct medal

yes, I got my first one in 1966. but lost it in my many moves and some divorces. I just meant I got a duplicate I actually received it 3 times. same for the national defense and the other 9 ribbons and medals. I left my ribbon bar in my jeep and it was stolen, the bar had 4 rows of three ribbons also hash marks from wrist to Elbow, each hash mark on the right sleeve represents 3 years of Army service. I had 6 hash marks. tho technically I had 17 years 11 months I had anticipated finishing my 18 year so sue me. really had a year in the navy too so it works out about right. in addition I have collected other peoples medals and hadve a 39-45 star with the Bar Battle of Britain, an Iserne Kreuz 2nd class. War merit Cross, wound badge PanZ
    er assaULT BADGE. AND MANY OTHERS

20. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Pictures pictures! :eek: