Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

WW2F Member of the Month

Discussion in 'Counter-Battery Fire' started by Sturmkreuz, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Sturmkreuz

Sturmkreuz Member

Suggestion?
    I thought Otto was already busy on a 'Rogue of the Month Award'?

Maybe some help how to come to a Member of the month:
    1. Sent in PM's with his Name
      His name and why you think he may be WW2F member of the month.
    2. Based on activity on the WW2F Forum
      He shares information, helpful, good attitude..
    3. He will be selected out of the nominees (Which you sended)
      So the staff (which select the WW2F Member of the month) could make a fair choose.
    What can he get?:
    1. An WW2F Member of the Month Award
      Which is made and choosed by Otto or staff.
      [*]Place on a Honour board

Board for those who have been choosed as WW2F Member of the Month
      [*]Another idea of Otto and staff..
    This is just some idea and a little help for Otto and staff.

2. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

I don't think this is possible to be honest. Us OKF (Mods) are hard pressed as it is monitoring the Forums and our day to day lives, not to mention working on things you Rogues are not aware of, so to keep track of all that we do and then to give an award to a member of the month might be pushing it. Not to mention that this Forum is not a competition of who can post the most or anything of the sorts.

3. Sturmkreuz

Sturmkreuz Member

No it isn't, if it will be possible it has to be based whether he is helpful/shares information which are helpful.. Not looking to the post count.

This was just a little help since there was a thread where Otto replied on a message and he said that he was working on 'Rogue of the Month Award'. I don't know if he cancelled it or not, this was if it's gonna be possible just a little help for him.

4. Mussolini

I think its pretty hard to determine who contributed the most information in a month. I will talk to Otto about his plans and thoughts on the original idea.

5. bigfun

bigfun Ace

I have to agree with Il Duce here, you will know about the good input you gave when people add to your rep, be satisfied with that I say, just my two cents.

thanks

6. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Now that things are beginning to settle after my marriage (just this past 18th of November), I will be able to dedicate some more time to you Rogues, which will indeed include a "Rogue of the Month" recognition. Post count will be the least important of factors to earn this recognition. I don't think we will take nominations from the members at large, since this will reduce the process to a popularity contest, the RotM will be selected by the OKF (moderation team) exclusively. Something to look forward to in the new year anyways... :D

7. Sturmkreuz

Sturmkreuz Member

That's good too.

Okay :D

8. bigfun

bigfun Ace

:pP_twinlugers: -the penguin will decied who gets it!!

PHEAR DER PANZERPENGUIN!!!!!!!

corrected!! sorry!!!

9. Mussolini

All Rogues must familarize themselves with the proper manners in which to talk about der PanzerPenguin.Most importantly, whenever mentioning dPP, His name is always Italics and lower case other then the P's:
    Phear der PanzerPenguin!
    PdPP!
    der PanzerPenguin

Not to mention that PanzerPenguin is also one word!

Phear der PanzerPenguin if you do not abide by these rules! [​IMG]

10. Stevin

Stevin Ace

Wonder if the PanzerPenguin (don't forget the Italics!) is a McDonald's or Taco Bell franchise manager in his spare time....Sounds a bit like "Employee of the Month"

Attached Files:

11. bigfun

bigfun Ace

i corrected the post! do you think he's after me!
    great i'm gonna spend the rest of the week looking over my shoulder!

:panic:

12. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Stevin is that taken locally in your humble town or is that a shot from the late 60's in my corner of the
    sphere ? dang that is one scary pic of a time hopefully forgotten in more ways than one

13. Stevin

Stevin Ace

Scott, I am afraid you already will face the day of reckoning....What I have heard about the PanzerPenguin he is already in his PenguinPanther hightailing it to Northern Ill., thinking "ZtormZtrooperzzz, eh? Wie vil Zee avout Zhat!"

Erich, I am sorry to say that the Taco Bell has not arrived in my small country yet. Every day we stand on our dikes, looking West in the hope to see that ship with the big TB sign, but so far nothing...no, but by the looks of it, and I go by the trees now, I am afraid it is taken near your locality....better lock your doors at night, I have no idea how old that pic is, althoug the man does seem pretty happy with his "EotM" status...

14. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

let me assure you that you need to get that old little sub of the KM that we were working together on in your area and get it in order to sink any ship that will bring you a TB with good wishes..................gosh talk about eating cancer straight up and out of the tissue wrapper.

yep think that "dude" just got himself a raise of 25 cents

15. Stevin

Stevin Ace

Genau! It is not something I am waiting for either. Christa's Mex is better than anything "Mex" that comes straight from a deep fryer...Better see if I can take the Seehund for a little spin......Starbucks just opened it first shop here.....I saw American ex-pats cry when they heard the news....You would think Starbucks was some kind of church in the US....

16. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

ugh Starbucks..........blah. We have several here as well as the local Dutch bros. which has gone north into Washington and south into Cali. did I tell you and this cracks me up, it was in Time magazine a year or so ago and my little town in the sphere made headlines as the top coffee drive-through per capita in the world. more drive throughs than any other spot on the planet.....I couldn't believe my eyes and still more coming to build with big dreams of getting rich quick

can tell ya this chain really needs someone to teach them how to make a real hot European cup of Kaffee

17. Stevin

Stevin Ace

I KNOW! I guess thats why it took 'em so long to start up here....Somewhere were there are a lot of tourists....

The drive thru things cracks me up! You mean BIKE-Drive-Thru's right!?

18. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

no we as quite the social kind adresse our Kaffee needs under cover in a Kaffee Haus not drive through. personally I do not linger long when there is still biking time during the day, which reminds me...........I better get out before it starts the freezing rain and snow

back soon

19. Stevin

Stevin Ace

Stay safe....

And yes, I'd rather have my coffee they way it was intended; sitting down in een kaffee haus, actually enjoying it and the company....

20. TA152

TA152 Ace

Hey Taco Bell is not that bad ! I eat there all the time and am only slightly overweight. :rolleyes: You guys need a few hundred Wal Marts also and some Home Depots. Get rid of those pesky wind mills and put up a parking lot !