Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

WWII crashsites in the UK

Discussion in 'WWII Films & TV' started by MHAS, Mar 30, 2006.

1. MHAS

MHAS recruit

Hi there, Anyone intrested in WWII aircraft that crashed on the hills and mountains in the UK over the war years, there is 3 new DVD's out now, they contain information and video footage at each crashsite, a very instresting set and more due out soon. If you want to visit these crashsites yourself or are just intrested in the history or the remains of these aircraft they are well worth a look, at the moment they are only on ebay, please take a look go to ebay and check item No.s 9118858030, 9120439467 and 6615901998 , your feedback would be great..

2. Fortune

Fortune Member

ah, those look great, thanx for the reccomends...

3. MHAS

MHAS recruit

Due to the nature of ebay the item No.s will have changed now, If anyone is intrested in the DVD's please contact me via email, at gazzagee@hotmail.co.uk cheers..

4. MHAS

MHAS recruit

Thanks for to all the people who have bought the DVD/s, and your kind feedback as requested I have started to sift through the rest of the video footage, and will soon have Volumes 4, 5 & 6 out, any question please email me at gazzagee@hotmail.co.uk thanks again I'am glad everyone has found them intresting....