Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

www.ritterkreuz.net

Discussion in 'Militaria' started by Stevin, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Stevin

Stevin Ace

I just got this link from another forum. Might already be known by all of you. Maybe this is a load of B#*@%^^*cks, but he has this for sale for $14,500.

Knight's Cross with oak leaves
    This award belonged to Major Gustav-Siegfried Rödel. He got the Knight's Cross on the April, 20th. 1941 for the shot down score of 20 plains. On May, 22nd. 1943 after shot down 78 plains, he received the oak leaves. Total score by the end of the war: 98 airplains.Maker of the oak leaves L50, maker Knight's Cross Klein & Quentzer. All measurements and weights are correct. Good investment.

And a few LuftWaffe badges as wel....

http://www.ritterkreuz.net/index2.htm

2. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Interesting link Stevin. Iv'e heard of this chap somewhere. His prices are a bit steep ! K98 ammo cleaning kit for 99.00 ! geezo ! I can get one for 25.00 and also stamped. would like the LW watch but not at 1800.00 of course they are spendy any place you take a look.

E

3. volkbert

volkbert Member

Thanks for the link. I never saw this dealer before. I agree with Erich that the prices are a bit high. The pictures are not very clear and only one per item. That's not a good sign. Another strabge thing is that they don't have very much articles but what they have a lot of rare and expensive things.

4. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

I also wonder if he has proof that this is Gustav Rödel's RK u EL ? Does the family of the deceased know about this ? He died on February 6, 1995 so it hasn't been that long ago. The only way I see this with so-called proof marks if this guy has Gustav's flugbuch, etc......

E