Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

AFV models 144 P40B/C

Discussion in 'Modelling' started by Prospero Quevedo, Jun 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Prospero Quevedo

Prospero Quevedo Active Member

Afv, has come out with a series of P40s I have always liked the P40B was trying to figure out how to make one but now there's one. I got their Knox when it first came out. Funny a resin one came out months earlier my buddy and I knew the builder producer and told him the tall radar structure was out of scale he told us we were wrong he scaled it correctly. After the AFV kit was out magazines were saying how good it was and the resin kit structure was over scale the guy ended up making a new part and mailed it to everyone who had bought the kit.
    Squadron had a sale ten bucks so I got two Knox, I think that is when I got my ten dc3s it was still new and they must have over bought had them for five. And the c47 like fifteen. Thought I'd have a number of things to do with them. Still have to say that I was disappointed that the c47 used a decal for the cargo door. Sold like half my dc3s. Still have enough for li2, maybe a li12 or 14. A gunship and a couple of c47 want to do one with the cargo door open loading some jeeps. Says they carried three plus troops.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021