Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

• Hello, Community Socialites•

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Omniscient, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Omniscient

Omniscient recruit

.•Introduction•.

Hello there,

My name is Andrew; I am slightly knowledgeable about certain WWII weapons, mainly being a fan of many rifles, though I'm hoping and willing to gain much more knowledge. Currently, I've had a slight obsession with the PTRS and PTRD rifles, however, the only WWII rifle I own as of this moment is a Kar98K, (hoping to acquire a Mosin-Nagant during Summer days.) My WWII knowledge is slightly up to par as well, but, again, I'm willing to gain more knowledge as I progress throughout my visits. -- [ Avoiding any other random, aimless/pointless information about myself, we move to the closing .]

I thank any person who goes out of his or her way to make me feel welcome on these forums.

Take good care

-Andrew

2. WotNoChad?

WotNoChad? Member

Allo Andy and welcome to the forums. Not sure how many vintage firearm collectors we have here, but I imagine there's a couple. As for general knowledge there's a wealth og it here, and free to dip in and out of, especially handy as collectively we know more than anyone soul might, well without the plunge into insanity.

pip pip

3. jemimas_special2

jemimas_special2 Shepherd

Andrew,

pleasure to have you with us. Make yourself right at home, and post away! Once again welcome to the forums.

Mark

4. dgmitchell

dgmitchell Ace

Hello Andrew and welcome to this fine place. Many fine folk here and lots of good conversation so jump right in!

Cheers!

5. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

Howdy and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us. Happy posting.