Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Boarderlands II

Discussion in 'Non-WarGames' started by Poppy, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Guilty pleasure... Can't wait, comes 18th here. Plays to my stats obsession. Takes minutes to weigh + and- of each gun...Then you have to test in the field lol....Keeps, me talking to the kidlet.

2. Immortal Monty

Immortal Monty Member

Played alot of the first game in fact overplayed it i think thats why i am not in as much of a hurry to buy it, got alot of people on my friends list playing this and they have said alot of good things...

3. lwd

lwd Ace

My son is playing it. Looks pretty impressive. The cartoon style animations should mean much lower data rate requirements so lag shouldn't be a problem even if you have a fairly slow connection.

4. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

New game is waay bigger...There are some bugs, thinking that may be cured by patches via kidlets gold card...Often the direction pointer is way out of wack...Sometimes get caught in a glitch-open gun chest/cliff etc....Having to drive around is frustrating...the choice of shields /grenades/ gun versions is almost overwhelming...Because I'm borderline -lol- OCD, I have to make sure I always have the best numbers on everything...But when you get into a good bit- it's a lot of fun, actually jumping living room to avoid monsters and grenades...Two thumbs up.

5. Immortal Monty

Immortal Monty Member

Glad you are enjoying it, i will probably get it next year when its cheaper as i have Dishonored, Doom 3 special edition and Far Cry 3 in my sights at the moment :cool:

6. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

You could buy Borderlands 1 for prolly 10-15 buck. Check your local 2nd hand/kijiji-whatever. Also B2 for about 20-30 in a month....B2 is about 4x as big as B1...Guns, guns, guns.