Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Canada Day July 1, 2012..145 Years?

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Poppy, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Shambhala http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv9DwzU3K
    That was nice. Well said, and I'll second those thoughts. ..Three cheers.
    Hip Hip Hooray
    Hip Hip Hooray
    Hip Hip Hooray

2. Totenkopf

Totenkopf אוּרִיאֵל

I personally had amongst the most lame Canada day's in history... home playing Skyrim, eating hummus and drinking Glenfiddich 18yo for the better part of the day.

Best get the party out of me before I go off to university in the fall, no?

3. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

University...The tears are welling up...Our boy is leaving home....What you studying Tote??? You reply the 10th SS and I'm going to be dissapointed mate.

4. Totenkopf

Totenkopf אוּרִיאֵל

Sadly, I'm more akin to the most non-specific wiz-kid ever! I'm going for a Bachelor of Arts at St. Francis Xavier University (I'm hoping there may be some X-men and X-women on the forum, to prove what my Alumni relatives said about the x-ring to be found on fingers all over the world!). What am I studying? Hmm, is it laughable that I haven't the foggiest about what I want to major in? Because I am without a clue at the moment!

And don't even get me started on the tears, I'm going to be living less than an hour away from home (Can't wait for residence life!) and my father still gets on the verge of tears "Because his little Dusty won't be home anymore", I can't wait until I have a teenager personally, just so I can see how one manages to call my child who towers over me "little"

5. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Hehe...Australia is 124 years old...we're younger! And more nubile...and sexier...we get all the countries...
    When i think of Canada...well, i dont think of Canada...unless im watching Family Ties repeats or listening to another schlock classic from Mr Adams...But ive said this before...Canada and Canadians dont know how to SELL themselves...they have this "in the shadow" mentality which the rest of the world doesnt think, but sees from the Canadians...Im sure a Kiwi can relate...You should start playing some world games...introduce yourselves to the rest of the world...then beat them.

Okay well...224 years!

6. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

124 years old, that's still ancient compared to kosovo.

7. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Shambhala http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv9DwzU3K
    Happy 150 Canada.
    Now that CAC mentions it, AU and CA make a perfect couple.
    Two maturing nations, ready to cut the apron strings, and make their own way. Sniff, I'm so happy.

8. toki2

toki2 Active Member

Happy Canada Day. I love the place and been from Vancouver to Newfoundland and places in between. Could never live there though as you love rules and regulations even more than us Brits. A bit of anarchy is needed!

9. Takao

Takao Ace

Just follow Poppy around for a few, and you will soon be cured of this anarchy disease.

Of course, you can always turn pirate

Happy Canada Day!