Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Combat Mission

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by Otto, Sep 20, 2000.

1. Bish OBE

Bish OBE Member

Do you guys know how to download stuff from these sites. It says to download the into the CMBO directory, but i have no idea how to find it.

2. sommecourt

sommecourt Member

I normally download into My Documents, and then when off line transfer the file to the CMBO folder which you find by going to My Computer and then Program Files. You should see a folder called CMBO - click on that then you can add the file to the correct folder... i.e. there is one for scenarios.

3. Bish OBE

Bish OBE Member

Thanks mate. I had a play around thisaftenoonand figurd it out. IU've downloaded 4 scenarios and a King Tiger. I think i'm going to lilke this game.

4. Smoke286

Smoke286 Member

Bish probably C:\Program Files\CMBO presuming C is your harddrive, scenarios go into the scenarios folder, naturally [​IMG]

5. Bish OBE

Bish OBE Member

Somme, i'll drop you line in a couple of days. I am starting to get the knack of it. I am now on leave for two weeks, plenty of time on my hands. But i am going to Canada on the 1st of August, instead of the 30th as i expected. I'll be gone for nearly 3 months so would like to have a game while i have the chance. By the time i get back, i'll probably have to start all over

6. Smoke286

Smoke286 Member

Bish, I presume you'll be heading out west, I'm on the other end of the country, no tank country here, they'd all sink in the bog [​IMG]

7. Bish OBE

Bish OBE Member

Yep, you gt it. Back to dry, flat Alberta :D .One of these days, i will get myself to the East coast.

8. sommecourt

sommecourt Member

Okay Bish; I'll also be away for part of August.

Just drop me an email.

There is a good, basic, straightforward Normandy scenario with Canadians vs HJ just outside Caen. Perhaps we can start with that?

9. Bish OBE

Bish OBE Member

Sounds good to me.

Will you be writing about your trip on your site. If so, i look forward to reading it when i get back at the end of Oct.