Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Come on guys-any ww2 German collectors here?

Discussion in 'Other Militaria' started by C.Evans, May 24, 2001.

1. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Yes, htis thread is ancient and those who were in it are sometimes not even active members on the forum anymore. I suggest you use a similar thread like "the show us your newest militaria" etc...
    Rogues:please do not comment on this thread anymore.

2. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

why ? is it verboten Skip ? personally I would be glad to see some of the old archiv's resurrected to compare with many posts of the last 2 years which have been truly bizarre

3. hucks216

hucks216 Member

I have been collecting German militaria for around 15 years now, although I have grown up with an interest in WW2 history. I collect tunics, headgear, awards, citations & Wehrpass/Soldbuchs with my main interest being the Wehrpass/Soldbuchs & award citations.

Favourite items in my collection would be:

Grossdeutschland combat tunic which belonged to Oberleutnant Hans-Karl Richter complete with his sewn on DKiG (and I also have his postwar Bundeswehr ribbon bar) (he can be seen wearing the very tunic on pages 198/199 of God, Honor, Fatherland)

KG Boelke tunic which belonged to Obergefreiten Georg Holten (KIA 1944 when his HE-111 was shot down)

Officers visor to a member of 17th Infantry Rgt (complete with the totenkopf)

Absolute mint condition Cased EKI

EK citation to a member of Wiking signed by Felix Steiner

Soldbuch to a member of the Gebirgsjager who served from the first day of the war to the last, winning an EK in Poland 1939.

C.Evans likes this.
  4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Huck, great items you have there. Wish I could say more but can't today--anyway, great items.

5. kongman

kongman Member

i use to have a big collection but now that has shrunk a bit , had to get rid of some of the rifles as the laws in my country changed and they where illegal........i still have a large collection or real and fake stuff (Fallschirmjager and Panzergrenadier), but i dont do much re-enactment anymore as most of the clubs in my area arn't really well organised..........the best parts of my collection are the german para equipment .......uniform , smock, bandolier , belt ,boots and helmut