Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Dark Fellowships: The Vril

Discussion in 'WWII General' started by AmonMauser, Dec 10, 2008.

1. AmonMauser

AmonMauser Dishonorably Discharged

Saw it last night on Discovery, great documentary. The most interesting part was that a sect of Nazis believed the Aryan race could be traced back to extraterrestials who once inhabited the Earth and that they tried to could communicate with them from another galaxy. Crazy stuff!

Dark Fellowships: Nazi Cult : TV Shows - Discovery Channel

2. brndirt1

brndirt1 Saddle Tramp

More "crazy stuff’, some interesting, some simply a good giggle.

Goto:

German UFOs

and be fore warned, all posters, this is more like UFO fringe theory than any thing else. But there are pages and pages of this horse-hockey.

3. AmonMauser

yeah they touched on the UFO theory a little, I think they experimented with anti-gravity propulsion, there are facts that back that up. There was an underground facility in the mountains of Poland that the Russians found where they had machines that tried to defy the laws of gravity. I don't believe they created any "UFO" type crafts, although the technology was brought to the U.S. and I believe the U.S. military has aircrafts which resemble flying saucers. Just as the U.S. brought Nazi scientists to the States who had advanced medical knowledge from all the Jews they experimented on in the concentration camps/V-2 rocket engineers -Operation Paperclip.

4. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

And what about those who believed the earth was hollow and we lived in the inside?

Although not specifically dedicated to the Nazi Occult but with a good section on it, read The Morning of the Magicians for a bunch of the craziest theories that may be :eek:

5. Miguel B.

Miguel B. Member

How about the German time machine?? A friend of mine was reading a book that talked about it... What on Earth are some of this people thinking...
    Tough the theory about us living inside of Earth and the Sun was it's Nuclei is qute amusing... Any 2nd rate mathematician can prove the Earth is not hollow and that we live in the outside... Well, it's kind of excpected coming from the minds of those guys...

Cheers...

6. AmonMauser

I don't think the earth is hollow, but I believe hell exists in the core of the earth.

7. T. A. Gardner

T. A. Gardner Genuine Chief

8. AmonMauser

That's why I am going to see Valkyrie, support Tom Cruise!

9. Miguel B.

Miguel B. Member

You're kidding right?? I mean it's one thing to believe in some kind of God. That I can understand, barely but I can understand. But Scientology?? What makes you believe in it??

Cheers...

10. Devilsadvocate

Devilsadvocate Ace

Hey! A lot of people believe in it. It's about making money, after all.

11. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

12. Za Rodinu

And what are those facts exactly?

Now that I'd like to have seen! Can you consubstantiate? Remember, no bullshit websites done by cuckoos, those I can find in Google in 5 seconds by myself, thank you.

Here we agree :)

Well, here's the most notable one. Actually it's a Canadian design, the Avro Avro-Car. nothing too fancy really, it was powered by a primitive jet engine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Must have been an incredible performer to fly even without a cockpit cover! And no, the legs you see beneath are NOT the pilot's legs :lol:

Avro Car

You'd be better off saying rocket scientists like Walther Dornberger and Werner von Braun, but now that you mention it those medical experiments - which brought such good fame to Dr. Sigmund Rascher and others of the same ilk - were performed on others, like Catholic priests, Russian POWs and other similar unworthies.

13. Miguel B.

Miguel B. Member

Anti gravity propulsion... wow seriously?? do you even know what that implies??
    Do you know how gravity works??

Cheers...

14. Za Rodinu

I do! It pulls apples from trees into the ground :D

15. T. A. Gardner

You do know that next to Gorebal Warming the gravity shortage is the world's most weighty problem.....

16. Za Rodinu

But if a flying saucer works by anti-gravity, how come it doesn't stay stuck to the sky?

17. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

They do...Come on Za have you ever seen a flying saucer land? No quite honestly you cannot say you have...therefore they stay stuck to the sky....Thats a scientific fact.

And surely TA....surely you mean gerbil warming....Its a thing that aliens do with their microwaves on taking an earthly creature for experimentation.

Did I tell you all I was taken by aliens once....It was in May 1940...Me and Jack were in our fox hole just outside Arras, my feet were killing me...new boots...the tin hat didnt fit either...Jack had to get out of fox hole for the call of nature...thats when I saw it...bright light in sky....thought at first it was a jet aircraft then realised we had a few years to wait for them...was it a spitfire with a pilot and a very large cigar...but no...none of our aircraft had been over for days.... I heared strange voices...which is not unusual as I was in France...but these seemed different...I caught sight of this polish fellow as he ran past clutching an Enigma machne...shouting....Ver ist ure Church...hill...I vont ure Church...hill...I couldnt make head nor tail of what was happening...then IT happened...I saw a machine coming towards me....Jack by now had scarpered..who can blame him....was this the vaunted aromored thrust I had been told of by the Frenchies who had earlier gone running past shouting...adieu...adieu...les Boches..ils est arrivez....But I was ready...I had my Boyes anti tank rifle at the ready....nothing was going to get past this British master of technological invention...certainly not a Boche tank with Fritz hanging out of the cupola...I took careful aim...thats when the hat slipped....I woke up in a strange room...two strange looking animation creatures were fussing over my tin hat...one pointed the boyes at the other...tch...I thought...you dont wanna be doing that....bang....lots of mirth and strange alien laughter...well alien to me...but sounded French...smoke out of the barrel of the boyes....misfire....aliens laughing....I remember it vividly as it it was yesterday....Then I woke up in the seventies and was wearing air force blue....well what other explanation could there be....Aliens....I had been abducted and come back as a dog in uniform....

Well if you lot can fantasise....

18. Za Rodinu

Yu R ignorant! If flying saucers are repelled by gravity they have to climb and climb until they reach the sky. As they can't go any farther because the sky is the limit, they have to stay stuck there! Elementary Physics, Miguel B. can explain it to you easily enough.

:lol:

19. T. A. Gardner

No, No. Gorebal Warming the unnecessary heating of air by Al Gore telling us about Manbearpig and how the world is going to end next week if we all don't abandon our cars forever.
    Gerbil Warming is something Richard Gere does....

Maybe the aliens have discovered something like we use in electricity, the sine to cosine converter. You know, that handy device that allows electricity to flow vertically instead of horizontally as it is normally generated.

urqh likes this.
  20. brndirt1

brndirt1 Saddle Tramp

Well put, this fellow should investigate the 18th Century mathematician Joseph-Louis Lagrange (born Giuseppe Lodovico Lagrangia in Italy). To find out just how useless an "anti-gravity" process would be.

When using only the earth’s gravity (from which the vehicle is replused), it could NOT exceed the L-4/5 area without having a secondary system of either propulsion or attraction.

At that point in space the vehicle would have to "repulse" itself from other massive objects, but since there are none other than the moon within rational reach the vehicle would simply sit there in space until centrifugal force and its own inertian would doom it to "falling" into one gravity well or the other.

See:

The Lagrangian Points L4 and L5

Yupper, "anti-gravity" drive is a super idea (NOT)!