Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Does anyone remember a TV series called: The Fall Guy?

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by C.Evans, Jan 8, 2008.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I never watched Melrose Place but, I do remember Heather Locklear in: T.J. Hooker.

As I continue watching episodes, i've seen more "Guest Stars and "faces you will recognize" in the episodes.

For instance, Richard Kiel-alsl known as "Jaws" in several James Bond movies, was an Inmate that they helped escape from prison in orde to find a large sum of money that had been stolen. His partner is recognizable but I can't think of the actors name at this time. Cameos keep a coming and Linda Evans-who was on the TV Series: Dallas, and was pretty hot at hat time, made an appearance.

Another "face" many will recognize that was also in the Prison Escape episode-is a bald guy by name of Tony la Tissier(SP?) He was another "convict" in this episode. You Burt Reynolds (The Longest Yards) fans, will remember him as the convict that broke the nose of one of those football players with his elbow during practice-which also happened to be played by Richard Kiel.

And fans of Clint Eastwood/movies, will also recoignize another "face" in the same prison escape episode. This guys name I think is John Quaylen-who in this episode was the next-in-command of the prison Worden, as chief of the prison guards. Thi sactor is balding as well. And if you watched Clint Eastwoods movies: The Outlaw Josey Wales and the two Ape movies: Every Which Way But Loose and Any Which Way You Can, will remember him as Chola, the leader of the Black Widows biker gang.

Anyway, for any faults one might have about this TV show-it's still great entertainment. Those of you who have not seen it-give it a chance and watch the pilot episode. I don't think you will regret watching this series?