Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Donald J Trump

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by CAC, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

I like Cruz. Actually, he was my second choice after Scott Walker, but Walker couldn't get any traction. Cruz is a legitimate small government guy. The GOP hates him almost as much as they hate Trump.

2. belasar

belasar Court Jester

For the GOP Cruz is the most hated Republican in the in the Republican Party. Trump is the second most hated person from the Democratic Party.

3. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

That's why I like him. He's been spitting in McConnell's face since the first day he took his seat.

4. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

The Donalds ego would prevent him from being such.
    Don't buy the split vote bs.

5. Owen

Owen O

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36582770

6. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

What a shmuck. A year of planning and all he could come up with was trying to grab an officers gun....

I wish all who attemp such were as stupid as this lad. Unfortunately for us this isn't the case.

7. OhneGewehr

OhneGewehr New Member

The guy was an autist. Since "Rain man", they were considered as genius by some blokes.
    These guys live in their own world and they can be very dangerous if something goes wrong.

8. TD-Tommy776

TD-Tommy776 Man of Constant Sorrow

It's interesting that I had to find out about this on a WWII Forum, from a member in the UK citing the BBC.

The Washington Post has asked the question I have: Why isn't the assassination attempt on Donald Trump bigger news?

Edit: For the record, I am not a Trump fan, supporter, sycophant, or campaign manager -- though I hear the position may be open.

9. Takao

Takao Ace

This paragraph from the article pretty much says it all...

I can't wait for Trump to say that he is going to build a wall to keep out the British.

10. TD-Tommy776

TD-Tommy776 Man of Constant Sorrow

That wasn't really my point, but it is an interesting angle. I was wondering why I hadn't heard about it in the news before this. In reading a bit further, the article does suggest that it is because the nut job hadn't been close enough to have been a serious threat.

Not too much of a problem with the British since we don't have a common border. Those Canadians are another matter... ;)

11. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

The WP is trying to down-play the murder attempt on Trump; not that one should not expect this from a journal that was writing on november 24 2015 :"Want to stop Islamic terrorism ? Be nicer to Muslims ."

This only proves that the WP is a journal of ISIS sympathizers, made by ISIS sympathizers for ISIS sympathizers . It is a journal that openly is sympathizing with the enemies of the US .

Imagine a US journal writing in 1940,or later : "Want to stop the Gestapo? Be nicer to the nazis ."

12. Owen

Owen O

13. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

The donalds speech on June 22, was epic. Not surprised not a lot of people have heard it. Repressed speech.
    Would like any smarty pants to refute any of his points on how corrupt or unworthy the clintons are.

For example- 2008(?), hillary claimed to have landed in Bosnia under sniper fire, which she has since admitted was a lie.
    Brian Williams lost his career for saying he was fired upon while in a plane. A journalist lost his job, hillary went on to Benghazi where she lied again.

A book (Krakken) will be released on the 25 written by the security detail guy for the C's. ..still waiting for an excuse on how women/gay/other religion are compatible with sharia/clinton.

14. Takao

Takao Ace

15. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Thanks MrT...read it. Still think the clintons are filthy.
    Remember when hillary tried to join the marines...
    It is true, then, that Brian Williams lost his career for saying he came under attack when he didn't . Hillary lied about the same, and we had to just accept it.
    Does the antichrist have to be male? We should check the hill for any devilish markings or tattoo's.
    She lied to the families of Benghazi.
    Her intimidation of bills victims, her treatment of of the people who were paid to protect her (with guns)...the list is long.
    Their former secret service guy is releasing a book next week- should be some good tidbits in there.
    Forget all the lies and deception/hate...
    She simply has to come up with an explanation on how/why she supports/accepts donations from countries who kill gays/women/ other religions/ their hate for Israel etc.
    hill is a globalist, a member of the system which has been rejected by our good friends in Britain.
    Hopefully the USA also rejects the globalist agenda, and elects Trump.
    Would encourage people to delete their facebook (if you can), google, reddit, apple and twitter accounts. There are alternatives which don't censor or have a huge left agenda.

16. McCabe

McCabe Active Member

17. Takao

Takao Ace

18. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

19. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

i used "globalist"...maybe i don't really understand the term.
    For me, globalists are those who want to do away with borders/governments. They want to create 1 state, 1 government. Which i think hilllary does, and donald doesn't.
    It would explain a lot- uncontrolled/ unenforced immigration/deportation on the US/Mexico border for one example.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism

20. Tamino

Tamino Doc - The Deplorable

Poppy, you're right. This is a good example of globalist:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.