Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Explanation of what to come/Introduction

Discussion in 'Concentration, Death Camps and Crimes Against Huma' started by Chef des Todes, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Chef des Todes

Chef des Todes Flight Medic

Hello everyone and welcome to the World War 2 Forums Holocaust Forum.

Note: It will be 1-2 weeks till I'm fully done.

Table of Contents

>About the Holocaust Forum

>Pictures

>People

>Camps

>History

>Last note

Holocaust Forum

> This Forum/Sub Forum, was created for remembering, and explaining the Holocaust. We will be posting information in order. For example We will have a main thread for "Camps" then in the Camps thread, will be organized and links to each and every camp. Same goes for all others, all main threads, and all listed with links.

Pictures

> Some photos that will be shown here will be very graphic. I will warn and post those photos separate. Photo's shown will not including nudity. We understand that this can be very emotional,though please remember that this is the Holocaust.

People

> This section of the forums will include the following

-Nazi's in charge

-Stories of survivors/camp es-capers/people who helped people escape.

Camps

>Almost all camps known, with sub-camps will be listed.

>All camps will be listed as so

-Country

Camp *Link*

-The main threads will be Stickies, so you can easily find them on the front page.

>All information and photographs will be listed in that camps thread.

Example: Dachau-Information/Photos

History

>This will be more timeline listed. For example: 19whatever-so and so camp opens. Even be organized down to the months, and days.

>Certain events that took place

-Example: So and so Nazi leader took command, and 2,000 were killed in this forest on this day.

Last note

This was created to spread information about what really happened in the 30's and 40's.

-Everything will be cited

-You can always contact me by sending me a PM, on anything. I will gladly reply with 12hours, or less.

-We hope and plan for this to turn out to be a great addition to the forums, to have an enjoyable time spreading the information,while at the same time we are taking this very seriously and respect everyone's feelings. I myself got emotional just making it alone in my bed room.

-There will be some photos that I can promise not many have seen, and I will not post a majority of them.

-Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day. Regards Alex