Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

General Forum Info/Ideas

Discussion in 'Counter-Battery Fire' started by Peppy, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Otto

Otto Made of plastic. Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

No changes have been made on our end lwd. It's possible a different computer/device or screen size would impact what is displayed to you, but if you haven't changed anything either, I can't imagine what is different.

2. lwd

lwd Ace

User error. It's labeled "new posts" for some reason I thought it was labeled "unread messages". Obviously a short or intermediate term memory problem on my part.

3. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana WW2|ORG Editor

One thing that might be fun, "The WWII video of the week".

4. Otto

Otto Made of plastic. Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I like it.

So many technical issues to addtess before I can consider regular content features. I'm still living out of boxes in an apartment. Unfortunately, no serious input can occur until I have a dedicated home office. For now I'm focused on my two kids and work.

Both 2F and 2T need to go to Xenforo 2.0, the WW2Zone database needs imported, and WW2.org needs upgrades and attention. Not to mention the proper advert & donation system that needs installed.

As far as videos go, hopefully I can start making my own once I get settled in Texas. His site has facilitated my introduction to some great contacts over the years, and I've a few great ideas for videos.

All in good time.

Owen likes this.
  5. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana WW2|ORG Editor

Check the "Newsreels" section of Hyperwar, dozens of vids ready to show when you get the system going.