Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Human catastrophe

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by edhunter76, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Takao

Takao Ace

Tell that to Hobby Lobby, Chick Fil A, Kim Davis, etc.

Claiming privileges does not apply only to Muslims...

2. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

3. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

Newcomers are the last ones to have the right to claim privileges .

4. Takao

Takao Ace

Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Is not a piece of paper...

Further
    http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/article/chapter5.pdf

Also...What was their reaction when the US bombed the hospital in Afghanistan?

That "door" swings both ways.

I don't see you going to fight...By not fighting ISIS, LJAd, that must mean that you support ISIS.

5. Takao

Takao Ace

Damn Western liberal media...

It never supports LJAd's beliefs. The only one that did went out of business many years ago...Völkischer Beobachter

6. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

It was the Guardian who said that we must talk to ISIS;it is the same Guardian who is saying that there is no military solution,but only a political solution,which means : don't fight,talk .

The Guardian makes propaganda for the ISIS criminals and should be banned .

7. USMCPrice

USMCPrice Idiot at Large

It's not just the Guardian. We could "drive ISIS like a tent stake" if we wanted, but what then? Another group will just step up and take their place. There need to be political solutions as well. Most of those that have fought on the ground, that understand the complexity of the situation, know that simple military force will not stop this type of enemy. Most of the simple, "we just need to do this, problem solved" solutions being put forward ignore the short and long term realities of what the probable outcomes of our decisions will be.

Ponder this story and watch the video: (not a left-wing source LJAd)

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2015/11/24/marine-corps-commandant-robert-neller-syria-islamic-state/76271796/

When we do remove ISIS as the major player in Syria look for an Al-Qaeda off-shoot, Jabhat al-Nusra, to step into the void. They are a pivotal member of the anti-Assad Syria rebels right now (one of the groups the west is currently supporting). Also on the horizon is the rise of AQAP, an Al-Qaeda branch rising in prominence in Yemen and are even more brutal than ISIS.

8. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

As I expected,the Centre on Religion and Geopolitics is a liberal think-tank,headed by Peter Welby ,son of the archbishop of Canterbury (this is saying enough) and former journalist of the Guardian . Simplified, the Guardian is referring to ....the Guardian .

9. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

I object to the claim that there is a need for a political solution ( a political solution means capitulation) :we can't talk to people who are teaching children of 5 year how to murder people .The only thing we need to do is to bomb them to hell .

10. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

I disagree with general Neller on 2 things :

1) ISIS is not cracking : the terrorist attacks in Europe and the US prove that ISIS is growing ,as are saying 2 prominent liberals :DS from California Feinstein and the Iranian CNN anchor (forgot her name).

2 ) What to do after ISIS is defeated : it is very simple :go away as soon as possible and give Raqqa back to Assad .And for Iraq: fire the government and replace it by a general who will restore law and order,as did Saddam .

11. Takao

Takao Ace

Feinstein and the CIA have been at each others' throats for years now...So, I can only wonder who's intelligence reports she is reading - likely the NSA's.

CNN Anchor, Christiane Amanpour has been advocating for a US invasion of Syria for about 2 years now...This, after we have done so well in our invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-s-lofgren/christiane-amanpour-shill_b_3236711.html

Two loons that have trouble finding their butts with both hands.

12. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

Feinstein and Amanpour are 2 leading liberals and are openly contradicting Obama who said that ISIS is contained (probably the rats are leaving the sinking ship) .

13. Takao

Takao Ace

Remember, you don't believe Liberals....They spread lies and misinformation.

14. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

circles ...how many circles can this thread do??

Otto likes this.
  15. USMCPrice

USMCPrice Idiot at Large

I appears to be citcles because people like simple answers to complex problems. The solution, if there is to be one must be multifaceted and nuanced. It can't be one painted with a broad brush that lumps factions into good or bad camps, but must be one that understands most of these groups can come down on either side depending upon our action/inaction, their individual motivations and which faction looks like it will come out on top in the end. There's a reason they normally side with the "strongest tribe". That way they avoid the inevitable bloodletting that comes with the reprisals for backing the loser in a conflict.

16. lwd

lwd Ace

The percentage of any "people" or if you prefer all "people" that are "bad" or hateful is too high to be ignored. That doesn't mean we should over react to a particular situation. Personally I find "different' to be a positive thing. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to live in a world where everyone was like me.

Tamino likes this.
  17. lwd

lwd Ace

No they do not but they are. So far several times as many Muslim Americans have died while serving their country in SWA as have committed terrorist actions in this country. Then there are all the ones that are serving but haven't paid the ultimate price. Assuming someone is disloyal for such flimsy reasoning is frankly anti-American and is in opposition to what has become one of the guiding philosophies of Western Civilization. You'd like to turn back the clock a millennium or two I take it?

As for you second paragraph simply stating "wrong" is enough. Actually that goes for you whole post.

18. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

The usual arguments from the ISIS lobby,but they convince only the members of the ISIS lobby .

19. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

another prime example of different culture

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3404116/Wisconsin-manufacturing-plant-takes-away-Muslim-worship-breaks-53-employees-complained-ten-got-fired-left-company.html

the ''immigrants'/invaders' are outraged?? here's a boot in your a%$...they should be thanking allah, ME, and the rest of US taxpayers for having a job in the US and not starving in Somalia....ungrateful ungrateful....they should be wanting to take less breaks, and work harder, like the Japanese or Chinese on the mini-series Centennial...they worked not one but 2 farms

sounds like they are bending over backwards for these invaders !

20. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

I want to live in an area where the people don't have a 'high' criminal rate...that makes me the bad guy????