Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Iraq

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Sloniksp, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

question : do you want to get banned ? you've got an interesting scenario that you are trying to push here but I for one who have been there and done that, and elsewhere can assure you that your mindset is warped

by thew way Bush and America is not going to attack Iran someone else is. it really doesn't matter anyway since the mideast is going to be the total focal point soon enough

try again

2. Neon Knight

Neon Knight Member

i fully agree with roddoss72 except for one thing: u definitely overrate mr.W !! i reckon he wouldn't be able to arrange a weekend in his texan ranch.

someone else has been pulling the strings since 2001: Dark Cheney

3. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

See Roddoss, isnt it better when you stay on topic! :D :D

Erich, lets put a friendly wager on who attacks Iran first with reputation points, I say US before anyone else. :D

4. Roddoss72

Roddoss72 Member

You are absolutely correct America won't attack Iran, Iran would fight back, and fight back hard. But i have heard that Bermuda is to attack Iran after seeing the Moviet "the mouse that rawed"

I say to you who in the hell apart from the US would attack Iran, china sells to much military hardware to Iran to invade, the Soviets have said they would never support America in an attack on Iran.

5. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

silly boy Putin sells crap to Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudia Arabia and every other mideast nation for profit.

hey just in time for my Velodrome

6. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

So does this mean we have a reputation wager? :D

Ok, I can play this game too. The US sells weapons to, Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, qatar, Lebanon, Algeria, Afganistan and ofcourse lets not forget the many weapons including chemical to Iraq in the war against Iran. The US not Russia is the #1 weapons exporter in the World and the nations which it sells to have been know to produce MORE terrorists then Iran and Syria ;)

Like you said for profit, as selling weapons is a business.

A double standard on your part perhaps?

7. Herr Oberst

Herr Oberst Member

So how much do they pay you seminar posters from Moron.org?;)

Iraq is quite an interesting exercise in police work, as it is nothing like the first 13 weeks when the Iraqi Army was defeated in the second time in so few years. It is a definate hands behind the back action with dangers to ground troops coming from Congress and JAG. Praise to all who took part in having to deal with the dangers of PC LOAC.

We all know this thread has been a pathetic punching bag with Uncle Sam's face on it. How about some positive posts of good deeds from Johnny ground pounder or at least an understanding that in the long run this excercise, although costly, has been better than having another dictator in the region.

But perhaps it is more simple than that, Jealousy of the worlds most generous nation and superpower and sour grapes.

8. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Come on Herr, do you ever read the above post or just what you would like to see. This has been posted by yours truly in the previous posts.

FOXNews.com - Iraqi Woman Given Gift of Mobility Thanks to U.S. Soldiers - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Or the fact that casualties have been low in the last few months? ( which is a good thing )

It seems that you are cherry picking as to what you would like to comment on.

As for the punching bag comment, that title deseves to go to this brilliant administration and not the messenger who is reporting on the very few objectives accomplished in this now great crusade for democracy ( Since ofcourse no WMD's or links to Al Qaida have been found )

Do you recommend we just NOT talk about this war just because there is nothing good coming out of it? Shoot, if we did that then we would be no better then the Soviet Union :D

9. Roddoss72

Roddoss72 Member

I will always support the troops as they deserve all the accolades and plaudits for their courage (for the most part), but i don't support the governments that lie and decieve the people to illegally invade another sovereign nation and kill 1.1 million of its citizens, detain many in what can only be described as concentration camps, stripping of base human rights to representation, torture prisoners for years at a time without laying charges, killing women and children in revenge attacks, raping of women and children in revenge attacks, clandestine CIA torture chambers around the world. No i don't support what has happened in Iraq, we had no right to lie to invade another country as so we could steal their oil reserves.

10. Kerem

Kerem Member

I'm with you there Roddoss. I believe that most of governments care more for the interests of big companies and their associates than their loyal taxpaying citizens or self sacrificing soldiers who dwell in mud, desert or snow for the sake of their homeland and people. What worries me is that patriots who want the best for their country follow these governments.

11. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

This thread has reached a point where closing it is the only option left.

Can Rogues start acting more grownup when talking about current events? Its not a good day when I have to ban two Rogues within an hour of waking up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.