Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Knights Cross Recipients--an up-date.

Discussion in 'WWII Today' started by C.Evans, May 9, 2001.

1. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Is that what his post is all about? :rolleyes:

2. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

I guess the arresting ( after checking the wording again ) has other meanings here but definitely seems to point to Carl as well....Pardon me for my misunderstanding.

3. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Thats ok. Im still confused too. LOL

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Guys, I am editing my original posting because I'd like to see what this Gent has to say. I don't know what was originally said before timely editing (thanks Jeff for keeping things on an even level) but i'd enjoy seeing more info about Heinz Heuer. It appears that today-the good Lords Birthday 2008, that I can't spell very well.

Take care and best regards-C.

5. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

No prob there Carl. :). Like Za pointed out he was also responding to a member who hasn't posted over 5 years ago. Just couldn't figure out what the hell he is talking about LOL :rolleyes:.

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi JC, I had to go back and edit my first posting-I think I had misunderstood what was going on-which aint the first time for this geezer ;-)) I'm very keen on seeing what this Gent has to say about Heinz Heuer. I wish I still had some several years old emails I had from a Gent who was then in the Bundeswehr-and whom also had been friends with Herr Heuer. Some of my earlier impressions had been because of what this Gent had said but-as is also well-known about me-my memory really lacks.

PS, Don't make this mistake like I just did-the mistake was that I had enjoyed two Altoids Dark Chocolate Mints-before enjoying a piece of Beef Jerky-which turned out was over-powered in taste-by those two Altoids. ;-)