Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Kriegspfarrer is BACK as der Kommandant!

Discussion in 'World War 2 Hobbies' started by aquist, Aug 12, 2005.

1. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    21st infanterie Divisione was formed in Arkansas this month, our first meeting and event was held, The Padre being the only officer present was asked to be the C.O. we have 18 members, we made the front page of the Sentinal Record. and we have stellar members- second in Command is Wilhelm Hardage, history major at Henderson state. we were at the lions club gun show with a table for recruitment. the majority of our roster are college students from there. now my proposition is this: i bring my entire unit into the tanks in ww2 forum and form a reenactment section, think about it thats approximately 18 reenactors who will loiter browse and generally clutter up the forum with military topics, would that hurt? so far we have fought the red army in Sheridan Ark and gained much territory for the Reich. the ideological triumph of infiltrating tanks in ww2 forum is a juicy prize. let us capture this area for the Vaterland too. Gott Mit UNS......KOMMEN SIE MIT MIR UND ICH WERDE IHNEN ZEIGEN WO DIE EISERNEN KREUZE WACHSEN!

2. Che_Guevara

Che_Guevara New Member

via TanksinWW2
    :eek: Wow

Are you a Wehrmachts reenactor?

Unfortunately I can not do the same here in germany, because if I do that, I become arrested,
    kicked from school, everyone will call me an idiot or a nazi and nobody wants to talk with me for the next 50 years. :cry:

Hmm, I wish you and your re-enactor friends the best.

Regards,
    Che.

3. Canadian_Super_Patriot

Canadian_Super_Patriot recruit

via TanksinWW2
    great man , welcome back , 18 more proffesional military men can't hurt.

4. Ricky

Ricky Well-Known Member

via TanksinWW2
    Hey Kriegspfarrer, nice to hear from you again :D .
    I will have to check with the other Moderators about the re-enactors section (only myself & Panzer Profile are not on holiday at the moment).

PP - when is Roel back?

5. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    WHATS NEXT?

now that i have made my proposition I will try to send pix to the forum of the redoubtable leaders of the Division. and possibly some text from the newspapers. We are serious about this unit we are aN OLD EARLY WAR unit formed from a nucleous of Reichswehr army men and our growth followed a pattern of History , a unit from Prussia who fought in the Invasion of Poland in 39, France in 40 and on the Ostfront for the rest of the war. our original name was Von Ebling, and we have icons a shield with a knight, and a mustard circle, join up now and get a membership card,( and a nifty decoder ring) contact us thru yahoo groups, Mid-south reenactors association new unit message. or pm me with your stats. ABTEILUNG......ANGETRETEN

6. Canadian_Super_Patriot

via TanksinWW2
    Hes back today , August 12th , I've asked him about the 18 man thing and he said he can't ignore it.

7. Ricky

Ricky Well-Known Member

via TanksinWW2
    Re: WHATS NEXT?

Can you start with your front cover photo?

8. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    WEHRMACHT-HEER

We started out unit because there were no regular army units in Arkansas, and at Sheridan Ark Battle in March against the Red Armys 15th rifles there was the dismaying spectacle of middle aged men with paunches and bald heads portraying the SS! When one of them took a hit and removed his stahlhelm the Ivans thot they were seeing the moon rising! lol. so we, Will and I ,determined to form a heer unit that would counterbalance this farbism with authentic Army impressions. keine farben. serioiusly join this unit if you are anywhere near us.. at least be a supporting member. Meine deutsche volk, wenn so die welt gegen uns steht, dann mussen wir umso mehr zu einer einheits werden.

9. Canadian_Super_Patriot

via TanksinWW2
    Hvave you tried using paintball guns and red paintballs for your guns in your re-actment or are your guns historically correct.

10. dave phpbb3

dave phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    no point ion trying just gets uniforms messy and takes alot of time to clean off

11. Canadian_Super_Patriot

via TanksinWW2
    water soluble of course

12. JCalhoun

JCalhoun New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Kriegs, that's a great idea.

13. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    icky paint balls

to canadian superpatriot: if they had used paint balls in world war two we would undoubtedly use them too- however if you have a 2000 dollar uniform you aren real anxious to crap it up with paint, there are some reenactors using soft air pellets with eye protection- that way the person who is hit screams, EEEEEIYA, THAT HURT! no more arguments about taking hits or who got whom. they also leave a red welt on your skin they are a brightly colored plastic pellet 6mm diameter and fairly accurate and authentic looking guns are being produced, I hear viet nam reenactors use them a lot. but seriously folks reenactment isnt paint ball that would be FARBY. WE ARE HISTORIANS NOT TESTOSTERONE REEKING
    TEEN AGED GEEKS- SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE :angry:

14. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    PAINT BALL

take a look at their marker guns, ours are real guns made during ww2 and capable of firing full metal jacket so are our trucks tanks and planes. paint ball markers are just as geeky looking as the people who use them. we use authentic everything as much as possible. Wal-Mart sells paint ball stuff, but not ww2 reenactment stuff. my first year(1983, )everything I had was dated 1942 (GI stuff)

15. Che_Guevara

Che_Guevara New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Airsoft is great, but no alternative for WW2 Living history.

CA produces nice AEGs, my M15A4 RIS is made by Classic Army. Airsoft rocks, but only in CZ, because of the stupid laws in germany :cry:

16. Canadian_Super_Patriot

via TanksinWW2
    Edited by Moderator

sorry , all i did was give you a suggestion , and no im not some geek.

17. Canadian_Super_Patriot

via TanksinWW2
    Those uniforms cost that much ? , I can make them at home if I have a book telling exactly what the uniform should look like, materials may not be historically correct though , LOL ;) , And I saw a good ad in one of my military magazines showing a company that makes uniforms, helmets,badges , etc , I'll post the website when I get it. It's pretty good , i just gotta remember the website again.

18. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    i retract the word geeky

I am feeling more mellow now and perhaps i fell into the
    knee jerk reaction most ww2 reenactors have to paintball. i actually did play paintball once with our church. but it didnt hold a candle to the thrill I get from ww2 reenactment. das tut mir leid

19. Canadian_Super_Patriot

via TanksinWW2
    Different people have different interests I suppose.

20. Simonr1978

Simonr1978 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    i bring my entire unit into the tanks in ww2 forum and form a reenactment section, think about it thats approximately 18 reenactors who will loiter browse and generally clutter up the forum with military topics

Any sign of them yet? I can't recall another new member from your area in the last month...