Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.
  1. axelSomething

axelSomething New Member

Hi! Im looking for some on the value of this Heer M42 NS66 helmet. The seller is asking for 850€ which seems kinda steep for condition of the decal. Any help would be greatly apriciated!

2. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Well, in the States they ask anything. Do you get even the proof paper? My ex-friend asked for the waffen-ss helmet 3000 euros. I was an idiot and paid the sum. It was post-war helmet and the antique shop man said 300 euros. The thing is your friend can say he never knew it was a fake.
    I would say 300 euros the top price. In the States if you don't like the helmet and price forget it. Why buy something you are not happy with? Kph

3. axelSomething

axelSomething New Member

But the helmet is 100% original i ran it trough a few sites and people agreed the decal and everyhthing to be real., but im looking for some help with the price, because im new to collecting. Would it be worth payin 850 if i knew it was legit?

4. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Like said my antique seller said the helmet is tops 300€. Maybe the decal makes a bit more. But like said we are not militaria experts. Of course someone could give you a better answer but mine was ss decal helmet.