Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Norway under attack

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Jaeger, Jul 22, 2011.

1. lwd

lwd Ace

I agree in principle but you have to be careful of them during the withdrawl period. Like any junkie they can become at least shrill and at worst dangerous when forced to go "cold turkey".

2. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

did he not state that there were others joining in his merry band ? of course we have heard this before in the States

3. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

If Breivik is judged for crime against Humanity he could actually be sentenced to 30 years instead of 21 . The trouble is that this law was only voted in 2008 and has not been used in a judgment yet .

4. belasar

belasar Court Jester

Might be a stretch to prove. Would opening fire on a group of telemarketers or tax accountents qualify as a crime against humanity? who decides how high the body count must be. I suspect the trial would become about the law and not his actions.

5. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

so we can assume that capital punishment is not the accepted norm in Norway then ?

bring back the Guillotine !!

6. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Not a single country in Europe I'm afraid and certainly not Norway which has the reputation of being one of safest countries in the world. The Guillotine was abolished by President Mitterand some 30 years ago .

7. belasar

belasar Court Jester

Most European nations have no death penelty except perhaps for treason during wartime, so far as I know. Perhaps Norway might want to employ extraordinary rendition to say Texas?

8. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

send them to Carl !! yes Skip I know about the removal of the blade I was giving a little snicker within this sorrowful thread.

~ possibly drop these idiots off to the antarctic in the nude ? ~

9. Gebirgsjaeger

Gebirgsjaeger Ace

Mr. Breivik seems to be a sort of a clever guy to me. What is the better part, being in jail or being in a psychatric clinic? To me it seems that he and his lawyer want to go the"He is insane"-Trip. His lawywer is telling anybody everytime that Breivik is insane and to me a bit to often. Breivik´s behavior with his so wanted TV-Show and the PC in that he wants in jail leaves a taste of a well made scenario. What are your opinions?

10. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

well so he is insane anyone doing this evil act is ................so what's the lawyers point ? like I said drop him off in cold places without clothes and tell him fend for himself. Guess the warrior in me right now is not too forgiving

11. Gebirgsjaeger

Gebirgsjaeger Ace

Same here Erich! I think that the lawyer is like any lawyer. He is trying to get the best for his client. So the live in a psychatric clinic seems to be better than in jail where other inmates could have their fun with him. And who knows, the way out of such a clinic is easier...................

12. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Or Alabama. Texas may have the high totals, but we have more executions per capita by a large margin.

In regards to Beck. I don't watch him or care too much for him, but has anyone actually seen the video that was reported on? The reason I ask is that I do not trust any reports by the the usual media outlets to word things exactly as spoken or intended. Selective editing can make anything sound like you want it to. After all, they have an agenda, also.

13. Gebirgsjaeger

Gebirgsjaeger Ace

Thats correct, but all the things i googled to him hardens my opinion that he is a "Mordsriesiger Saudepp" sorry for that Bavarian slang but it loose to much after it is translated in " Huge piggy idiot!" that want do anything to get him into TV.

14. belasar

belasar Court Jester

You are a cruel man Ulrich, I think I dislocated my tounge trying to sound that one out! :)

15. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

it's actually a Bayerische Soupe dish

16. belasar

belasar Court Jester

How do they decide which pig is dumb enough to go in the soup pot?

17. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

well obviously Norway has one now . . . . .

18. Gebirgsjaeger

Gebirgsjaeger Ace

Hahaha, belasar i would like to hear that, great!

Erich, it isn´t a soup dish, it sounds like it, but it is a Mordsriesiger Sau-Depp which means to be a "abnormal huge dumba$$!

19. brndirt1

brndirt1 Saddle Tramp

Here is a link to the actual broadcast (radio) by Beck where he says that the camp sounds like the camps for Hitler Youth. But it is only a portion, at the beginning of his show in which he goes on another tangent about the evils of Islam and Muslims in general.

Goto:

Glenn Beck On Norway Killings: Children Like 'Hitler Youth,' Breivik 'Just As Bad As Osama Bin Laden' (AUDIO)

He broadcast another one the following day "defending" his remark, I think that one is on one of the sub-links. Don't click on the top link, just go to the bottom of the article and click on the radio broadcast link to hear GB himself.

20. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

thanks Clint. I will look at it tonight.